become an editor
the entire directory
only in Liquor/Rum
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Liquor
Shopping: Food: Beverages: Liquor
This category in other languages:
Admiral Nelson's Rum
- Company site, producers of spiced, coconut, pineapple, raspberry and vanilla rums. Includes brief history of rum, events, recipes and contacts.
- Company site, blender of rums from Guyana and Jamaica. Includes history of company, cocktails and contacts.
- Distiller site, producing English Harbor and Cavalier rums, Nut Power (nut cream), Koko Caribe (coconut rum), vodka and gin. Events and recipes.
Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum
- Distiller site, producing Jamaican rums: Appleton 21 Year, Master Blender's Legacy, Extra, V/X, White and Special rums, among others. Includes virtual tour of the Appleton estate, company history, "Rum Academy", tasting events, production notes, recipes, contacts.
- Company site, producers of many Bacardi rums made in various Caribbean countries. Rums include Bacardi Superior, Gold, 8 Year, Select, Anejo, Solera and other flavored rums and mixers. Includes recipes, locator, videos, events and contact.
Beverage Tasting Institute
- A comprehensive rum reviewing site, with complete search capabilities. Tastings features complete reviews and ratings on most of the world's best rums by an independent panel of recognized tasters.
Brinley Gold Shipwreck Rum
- Produced on St. Kitts. Distiller website, includes history, news and distributors.
- From Australia. Distiller website, features product information, history, merchandise, and distillery tour.
- Company website for this spiced rum, includes product guide, news and competitions.
Clarke's Court Rum
- Produced in Grenada. Company website includes products, history, and hospitality center.
- Produced in Barbados. Company website includes history, distributors, products, and promotions.
- Produced on St. Croix. Company website includes history, products, merchandise, recipes, and distributors.
E & A Scheer
- Dutch master blenders and suppliers of Caribbean rum and other sugar-cane distillates in bulk, since 1712.
Flor de Caña
- Produced in Nicaragua. Company website features products, news, history, and distributors.
- Distilled in Bermuda with several types produced. Company website features products, distributors, history, and news.
- Company website featuring the history of rum in Cuba, Havana Club rums, production notes, cocktail recipes, and email contact.
Isautier Rum Distillery
- Reunion Island rums, punches, cocktails. Features company history and product information. Multilingual site.
J Armando Bermúdez Co.
- Distiller site based in the Dominican Republic, multilingual. Producing Bermudez Premium, Anejo, Blanco, and Dorados rums, vodka, gin, whisky and liqueurs. Includes company history, products, contact.
- Made in Nepal. Includes product information, recipes, company information, and rum history.
- Offers several fruit flavored rums. Includes cocktail recipes and product information.
Matsulem and Co.
- Cuban style rum from the Dominican Republic. Features brands, recipes, and news.
Ministry of Rum
- Information about rum and the distilleries where it's made. Links to other rum sites and a gift shop for Caribbean art and rum-related gifts.
Mount Gay Rum
- Made in Barbados. Features product information, shop, recipes, and activities.
Peter's Rum Labels
- Collection of labels from all over the world. Pictures and list of related links.
- Producers of fine rum. Includes information about the product, the process, and distributors around the U.S.
- The original Navy rum produced in the British Virgin Islands. Product information, store, and history.
- Multilingual distiller site, producing cane juice rums(rhum agricole) in Haiti: Barbancourt White, Three Star, Five Star, Estate du Domaine (15 year) and flavored Pango Rhum. History, production notes, recipes, about Haiti and contact.
Rum and Dominica
- Dominican site promoting tourism, rum page includes history, production notes, Macoucherie cane juice rum, rums spices with cinnamon, rosemary, absinthe, pepper and bois bande.
- By Rene van Hoven, non-commercial. Features rum news and history, politics, general production notes for molasses and cane juice rums. Extensive library of specific rum brands and history, plus rum events and links. Author conducts private spirits tastings.
The Rum Portal
- Non commercial. Is just what it says - a "portal" to the world of rum. Links to 184 distillers and 771 rums by region, country, distillery and name. Plus books, events, competitions and more. Mailing list.
Sailor Jerry Spiced Navy Rum
- Company site. Includes history, products, recipes, mailing list, events, contact.
Scottes' Rum Pages
- By Scottes, non-commercial. Rum blog including the personal rum adventures of Scottes, including rum reviews and links.
St. Vincent Distillers Ltd.
- The manufacturer, producer and distributor of Sunset Premium and Sunset Very Strong Rum, Captain Bligh Golden Rum, SLR and Rum Punch. Includes products, recipes, and history.
Tanduay Distillers, Inc.
- Philippine company site. Producing a wide variety of rums including Rum 1854, Primiero 8 Anos, ESQ, 5 Year, Rhum 65, Superior, and Rhums Phillipine and Centennial. Includes company history, products, production notes, news and recipes.
Three-D Spirits, Inc.
- Distiller site, producing Virgin Island rums blended with mango, pineapple, coconut and berries. Includes Red Rum, Jolly Roger Coconut and Key Lime Rum, and VooDoo Spiced Rum. Includes recipes, fishing charters, contact.
Wedge's World of Rum
- Non-commercial. Personal collection, rum lists and photographs of selected rums, reviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2014 at 9:42:19 UTC -