become an editor
the entire directory
only in Liquor/Liqueur
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Liquor
Home: Cooking: Beverages: Liqueurs
Shopping: Food: Beverages: Liquor
This category in other languages:
- An African liqueur, Amarula Cream is made from the exotic Marula fruit. Recipes, cocktails, and distributors are available to explore.
- Online home of Angostura bitters. Includes corporate and product information.
- Made in Italy. Cocktail recipes, history, and product information.
Baileys Irish Cream
- Includes cocktail recipes, the pleasure society, gifts, and party ideas.
- Czech liqueur created from an exotic assortment of herbs.
Carolans Irish Cream Liqueur
- Downloads, product information, and recipes.
Chambord Liqueur Royale de France
- French black raspberry liqueur. Includes history and cocktail recipes.
- Several liqueurs made from medicinal and aromatic plants and flowers. Features history, product information, and recipes.
Cock O' the North
- Single malt whisky liqueur from Scotland. Includes history and product information.
- A unique spirit combined with the subtle harmony of bitter and sweet oranges.
- Herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. Includes recipes and product information.
De Kuyper Liqueurs
- Cocktail recipe database, liqueur news and information, De Kuyper product newsletter and forums.
- Italian liqueur flavored with herbs and fruits soaked in apricot kernel oil. Includes history, recipes, events, and FAQ.
Dooley's Original Toffee and Vodka
- Cream liqueur. FAQ, product details, and cocktail recipes.
- History of Drambuie, special promotions and Drambuie merchandise.
- Created in 1880 by Alexandre Marnier-Lapostolle, and recognized the world over for its unique taste, distinctive packaging and prestigious image.
- Imported triple orange liqueur blended with natural oranges and VSOP Italian brandy.
- Blend of vodka, cognac, and tropical fruit juices. Features distributors, product information, and recipes.
- Irish whiskey, blended with honey, herbs and other spirits. Features recipes, history, and distributors.
- Herbal liqueur. Includes history, recipes, and products.
- Coffee flavored liqueur. Includes recipes and events.
Lemon Z Limoncello
- Produced in New Zealand. Product information and distributors.
- Spanish liquor from an ancient formula.
- Produced in Portugal. Features product information, company history, news, and cocktail recipes.
- Lemon based liqueur. Product and contact information.
Limoncello di Capri
- Made exclusively with lemons of Sorrento. Includes products and cocktail recipes.
- Home liqueur making. Features definitions, recipes, flavoring chart, principles, and techniques.
- Information about liqueur making and links to a wide variety of liqueur recipes.
Liquoristerie de Provence
- French producer of aperitifs and liqueurs. Features product information, company history, news, and recipes. In French and English.
- Japanese melon liqueur. Includes product information and recipes.
Ouzo Victor Distillery
- Produce and exports ouzo from Samos, Greece. Includes product and company information.
- Passion fruit liqueur. Includes product information and recipes.
Pastis Henri Bardouin: Distillerie et Domaines de Provence
- Produces a large variety of aperitifs and liqueurs. Features products, production methods, and recipes.
Saint Brendan's Irish Cream Liqueur
- Includes company and product information, recipes and cocktails.
- Recipes, advertising, and company information.
Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Gold Coast of Australia. Pot distills liqueurs and schnapps. Features product information, location, and awards.
- New Zealand Liqueur supplied in souvenir Tekoteko style crocks. Also features cocktail recipes to try.
- Italian liqueur flavored with vanilla and citrus. Features history, product information and recipes.
- Limoncello and other liqueurs from Sorrento, Italy. Includes recipes and product information. In Italian, English, French, and Spanish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2013 at 6:32:50 UTC -