become an editor
the entire directory
only in Liquor/Brandy
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Liquor
Shopping: Food: Beverages: Liquor
World: Français: Commerce et économie: Gastronomie et alimentation: Boissons: Spiritueux: Eaux-de-vie
This category in other languages:
- An Italian grappa producer. The history of the company and its product range. Information about the production methods accompanied with poetic suggestions how to best enjoy grappa. Also available in Italian.
Charles Neal Selections
- In-depth information about France's great brandies: Armagnac; Cognac; and Calvados. Also information about several wines from Southwestern France.
Clear Creek Distillery
- A range of brandies made exclusively from Oregon fruit.
Distilleria Giacomo Ceschia
- An Italian grappa producer with a brief history of the company and descriptions of its products. Also available in Italian.
- Makers of an alambic brandy distilled on an antique cognac still.
- Company based in France selling over 270 different cognacs. Product range with brief descriptions and form-based advice for choosing cognac.
La Vieille Prune
- Producing plum brandy and armagnac in Souillac, southern France. Product list and history of the company.
- Eaux de Vie distilled by ancient methods in Avignon, France.
- Dutch brandy, information about the drink and distiller, FAQ, cocktail recipes and an image gallery.
Somerset Cider Brandy
- An English cider and cider-brandy producer. The history of the company, production methods and information of its products. Includes pictures of the farm and retailer information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 3:24:04 UTC -