become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drink/Cider
This category in other languages:
Aces Are Wild
- Fermented cider, honey cider and perry from California. Operates a cider pub near Sebastopol, California.
Bulmers Original Cider
- Information about the cider-makers in Clonmel, Ireland, history of its cider and downloads of related wallpaper. The brand is exported as Magners.
The Country Cider Co.
- Canadian estate winery specializing in hard ciders.
Farnum Hill Ciders
- A traditional hard apple ciders maker in Lebanon, NH using real English, French and American cider apples.
- Organic family farm and artisan cidery offering handcrafted hard ciders, fruit, vegetables and grains. Includes background, gallery and shopping. Located on the Olympic Peninsula, Washington.
Foggy Ridge Cider
- Located in the Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, Foggy Ridge has over 30 American, English and French apple varieties.
Green Mountain Cidery Inc.
- Producers of Woodchuck Draft Cider in Spingfield, VT.
Louisburg Cider Mill
- Apple cider made the traditional way and home of Lost Trail Root Beer.
Maiden Rock Winery and Cidery
- Produces hard cider and an apple wine in Stockholm, Wisconsin, USA. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Original Sin Hard Cider
- New York City cider producer. Background, distributor list, and merchandise.
Ostlers Cider Mill
- We produce cider made from freshly crushed whole apples from a recipe handed down through eleven generations of the Ostler family.
The Real Cider and Perry Page
- Information about cider and cider making.
S. Martinelli & Company
- Manufacturer of apple juice and cider products. Includes history of company and product descriptions.
- One of the last family cidermakers in Somerset, UK. Site offers information on farm tours, walks in the area, the online shop and tea rooms.
Thomas Family Winery
- Producers of Gale's Hard Cider.
- A community site for enthusiasts of Real Cider, Scrumpy and Perry. It includes a forum, members' recommendations for pubs and ciders, general history and information.
West County Cider
- Cider maker from the Northern Berkshires in Western Massachusetts provides a wide variety of hard ciders for the table.
Wittenham Hill Cider Portal
- All about small scale cider apple growing, cider making, written by Andrew Lea, a food scientist and hobby cidermaker. Includes articles shedding light on cider-making in the past.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 18, 2015 at 13:44:29 UTC -