become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beer/Food_Pairing
- Information on recipes and beer/food pairing events. Also information on how to setup and host a beer dinner.
Cicerone Certification Program
- Description and syllabi for those who wish to gain a professional credential for serving beer and pairing it with food.
Cooking Light - Matching Beer with Food
- Offers health-conscious advice on food and beer pairing. Includes quick guide to styles and several recipes with a recommended beer pairing.
The Homebrew Chef
- Chef and homebrewer discusses beer, food made with beer, and food that pairs well with beer. Includes recipes, menus, descriptions of Belgian breweries, podcasts and articles, and photos.
- Information on the "cut, complement, and contrast" technique for pairing beer and food, as well as broad and specific recommendations.
- Guide to classic style and food pairings as well as advice on using beer as an ingredient when cooking.
NPR : Stout and Szechuan? Marrying Beer and Food
- Bonny Wolf discusses the new idea of beer and food pairing and offers some suggestions. Transcript as well as audio file of the original broadcast. (September 26, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2015 at 18:57:13 UTC -