become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/United_States
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Events: United States
- Three annual events held in Columbus, Dayton, and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Annual festival that benefits Ohio Special Olympics.
Arizona Beer Festival News
- Information about the Annual Great Arizona Beer Festival, Made in the Shade Beer Tasting Festival, and the Great Tucson Beer Festival. Features newsletter updates and links to each festival.
Baltimore Crab & Beer Festival
- Information about the event, pricing, and sponsors.
- Three annual beer fests held in Boston, Massachusetts at The Cyclorama at the Boston Center for the Arts. Focuses on the appreciation and craftsmanship behind beer. Agenda, schedule, list of speakers, brewers, and ticket ordering.
Brews, Blues & BBQs
- Annual festival held in June in Stevenson, Washington.
City Pages Beer Festival
- May festival sponsored by City Pages of Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
Creative Cats Presents
- Sponsors multiple beer and music festivals in California.
Fresh Hop Ale Festival
- Annual festival held each October in Yakima, Washington. Participating breweries, ticket ordering, musical acts, FAQ, and driving directions.
Hagerstown Suns Beer Tasting Festival
- Held annually in July, sponsored by the Hagerstown (Maryland) Suns minor league baseball team.
Hops in Humboldt
- Annual festival featuring brewers from the redwood coast of California and Oregon. Information, map of the festival, pictures of past events, participating breweries, and prize details.
- A three-weekend festival held annually in Leavenworth, Washington.
Maine Brewers' Festival
- Annual (November) showcase of Maine microbrewers. Past and upcoming events including tickets, entertainment, merchandise, hotel information and participating breweries.
Montana Beer Fest
- One-day celebration of Rocky Mountain craft breweries in Bozeman, Montana.
Oregon Brewers Festival
- Sample and learn about a variety of beer styles from 72 craft breweries in downtown Portland. Includes participants, FAQ, and general information. Held annually in late July.
Portland and Seattle International Beerfest
- Features over 100 beers from over 20 countries at shows in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. Includes beer list, glossary, sponsors, directions, event and volunteer information. Held annually in late June/early July.
Potomac Highlands Homebrew Convention
- Annual festival and contest held in August in Martin, West Virginia. Includes directions.
Sasquatch Brew Fest
- Annual event held in Eugene, Oregon to benefit the Glen Hay Falconer Foundation. Photos, events, homebrew contest, and general festival information.
Soroptimist International of Bidwell Rancho Microbrew Festival
- Annual festival held each June in Chico, California.
The Great International Beer Festival
- Annual autumn festival held in Providence, Rhode Island. Forms for exhibitors and competitors, tickets, sponsors, participating brewers, nearby lodging, directions, and merchandise.
World Beer Festival
- Twice annual beer festival in North Carolina, one in Raleigh, one in Durham. General information, entertainers, and schedule of events.
World Expo of Beer
- Annual May festival sponsored by the Jaycees. Located in Frankenmuth, Michigan.
- Located at the historic Milwaukee Depot in South Cle Elum, Washington. Microbrew samples, live local bands, as well as the train museum and railyard tours. (July 12, 2008)
- Annual event showcases American beer and bluegrass music in Asheville, North Carolina. Features the brewers, bands, and tickets. (September 22, 2007)
Telluride Blues & Brews Festival
- Telluride, Colorado. Three day event in September. Schedule, tickets, breweries, lodging, camping, airs, sponsors, contact information. (September 14, 2007)
Bronze, Blues and Brews Festival
- Annual festival each August in Joseph, Oregon. Lists scheduled performers and featured breweries, lodging information, and ticket sales. (August 11, 2007)
Mammoth Festival of Beers and Bluesapalooza
- Annual outdoor festival near California's Eastern High Sierra. Fifty craft brewers as well as Blues acts from around the U.S. Held in Mammoth Lakes each August. (August 03, 2007)
Empire State Brewing & Music Festival
- Held in Syracuse, New York. Information, sponsors, vendors, performers, participating breweries, past events. (July 08, 2007)
- Annual music and beer festival in Kennewick, Washington. Ticket and general information, participating brewers and musicians, lodging information, volunteer opportunities. (May 12, 2007)
Erie Micro Brew Festival
- Two day festival at the BrewErie at Union Station brewpub in Erie, Pennsylvania. (April 20, 2007)
Floyd Fandango Faire
- Carnivale and beer festival in Floyd, Virginia. Beers, performers, ticket information, travel information, vendors, and FAQs. (October 21, 2006)
- Newtown, Pennsylvania beer and blues festival. Directions, FAQ, breweries, musicians, and ticket information. (October 21, 2006)
Great World Beer Fest
- Annual festival held in New York City in October. Participating brewers, lodging information, tickets, participating brewers, pictures from past events, and weblog. (October 20, 2006)
- Sponsored by the Wichita, Kansas Chapter of The American Institute of Wine and Food. Charity auction, participating breweries, vendors, and seminars. (October 20, 2006)
- Annual four-day festival. Entertainment, driving directions, volunteer opportunities, brewers, family activities, and FAQ. (October 19, 2006)
The Capital Sip
- Basic information on beer event in Albany, New York, that acts as a fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. (October 19, 2006)
Knoxville Brewers' Jam
- Annual festival held in Knoxville, Tennessee during October. Information on live entertainment, brewers, sponsors, tickets, and driving directions. (October 14, 2006)
Oktoberfest by the Bay
- Annual festival at Fort Mason, San Francisco, California. (October 12, 2006)
- Annual festival in Kennett Park, Pennsylvania. (October 07, 2006)
Madison County Hop Fest
- Annual festival sponsored by Madison County, New York Historical Society. (September 16, 2006)
Mt. Angel's 39th Annual Oktoberfest
- Annual Oregon folk festival with over 350,000 visitors. Offers traditional biergarten, weingarten and microgarten. American, German and Northwest microbrewed beers featured. (September 16, 2004)
Maryland Brewer's Spring Beer Fest
- Hundreds of microbrewed beers from over a dozen Maryland breweries are featured along with food and live music. Includes schedule, participating breweries, sponsors, and exhibitor information. (May 08, 2004)
- 4 annual beer festivals including the Boston Beer Summit, Boston Oktoberfest, Brew-SKI weekend and the Boston Winter Jubilee. All beer festivals focus on the apperication and understanding of good beer. (April 16, 2004)
Classic City Brew Fest
- Held each April from 2:30 to 7:00 pm at the Classic Center in Athens, Georgia with 160 beers to sample. Lists program and admission information. (April 03, 2004)
San Diego Festival of Beers
- San Diego's oldest and largest microbrew tasting event on September 19, 2003. Includes participants, history, map, and ticket information. (September 19, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 9, 2011 12:44:12 PM EST -