become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers: Brewpubs: United States: New York
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers: United States: New York
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Black Forest Brew Haus
- Farmingdale pub brewers of Pilsner, Amber, Dortmunder Lager, Hefe-Weizen, and Porter. Features news, events, menu, merchandise, virtual tour, directions, and beer information.
BrickHouse Brewery and Restaurant
- Patchogue pub brewers of Street Light, Hurricane Kitty, Summer Buzz, and Paul Brown Ale. Includes band schedule, menus, history, directions, photos, and beer information.
- Located in Troy. Descriptions of beers, menus, calendar of events, history, and photo gallery.
- Williamsville, New York. Includes a list of their beers, menu, and upcoming events. Brews include Buffalo Lager, Buffalo Bitter, and Autumn Alt.
C.H. Evans Brewing Company at the Albany Pump Station
- Albany brewpub. Descriptions of beers, brewing process, history, awards, menus, catering information, and newsletter.
CB's Brewing Company
- Rochester brewers for local restaurants and taverns. Private line includes CB's English Pale, 19th Hole, and Golden Ale. Offers history, beer brands, pricing, and hours.
Davidson Brothers Restaurant & Brewery
- Located in downtown Glens Falls. Descriptions of beers, history, event calendar, driving directions, merchandise, and menus.
Duncan Kincaid's Authentic Adirondack Ale
- Contract brewed and bottled in Portland, Maine for Davidson Brothers Brewing in Glens Falls. Description, history, and merchandise.
Ellicottville Brewing Company
- Brewpub with locations in Ellicottville and Fredonia. Covers crafted beers, events, wholesale, menu, and directions.
Gilded Otter Brewing Company
- New Paltz brewpub serving Huguenot St. American Lager, New Paltz Crimson Lager, Railtrail Pale Ale, Stone House Imperial Stout, Ottertoberfest, Three Pines India Pale Ale, Weizenbock, Katzenjammer Kolsch, Mohonk Muunichner, Grizzly Brown Porter and Billy Goat Buck. Includes event calendar, menu, catering information and wine list. [Requires Flash player]
- Five brewpub locations in New York City. Includes menus for each location, photo gallery and party information. Beer include Old Faithful Steam Ale, Not Tonight Honey Porter, Kelly's Irish Red Ale, Cornhusker Lager, Harvest Wheat, Indiana Pale Ale, Red Rooster Ale, Farmer Jon's Oatmeal Stout and seasonal brews. [Flash required]
Hyde Park Brewing Company
- Provides company history, beer, food, calendar, collectibles, and directions. Beers include Mary P's Porter, Big Easy Blonde, Special Old Bitter, CHAOS Dry Stout, Rough Rider Red Ale and Winkle Lager.
Lake Placid Pub and Brewery
- Lake Placid brewers of IPA, Ubu Ale, Leaping Cow ESB, Three Putt Porter, and Big Bear Bock. Includes directions, hours, and restaurant information.
Pearl Street Grill & Brewery
- Located in Buffalo. Catering information, menus, features, events, tap list, hours and directions.
Sackets Harbor Brewing Company
- Microbrewers of War of 1812 Ale, Railroad Red Ale, and Lake Effect Lager. Includes beer, events, merchandise, and dining information.
Southampton Publick House
- Includes menu and specials, history, event list, news and reviews. Beers include Montauk Light, Southampton Golden Lager, Southampton Pale Ale, Southampton Secret Ale and seasonal brews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 5:18:40 UTC -