become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers: United States: Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Arbor Brewing Company
- Ann Arbor pub brewers of Faircy-Fest Irish Stout, Uskratsch Mai Bock, Milestone Cask Porter, Red Snapper Special Bitter, and Big Ben House Mild. Features news, events, menu, and beer information.
Big Buck Brewery and Steakhouse
- Gaylord pub brewers of Buck Naked Light, Red Bird Ale, Doc's ESB, Black River Stout and Cherry Shandy. Includes news, menu, locations, beer and contact information.
Bo's Brewery and Bistro
- Pontiac, Michigan. Brewpub with a lunch and dinner menu. Also offers single malt scotch whiskies. Patio and banquet room facilities available.
Detroit Beer Company
- Located in the first two floors of restored Hartz Building on Broadway in Downtown Detroit. Offers menus, driving directions, calendar of events, merchandise, and virtual tour.
Fort Street Brewery
- Lincoln Park brewpub. Includes menu, beer descriptions, tour information, specials, events, and photographs.
Great Baraboo Brewing Company
- Macomb County pub brewers of Shark Tooth Bay, Kings Peak Caribou Wheat, Boston Blackstone Porter, and Snake Eye Canyon Red Ale. Features events, menu, and beer information.
Jamesport Brewing Company
- Ludington Brewpub. Contains menu and events. Beers include Dortmunder, English Mild, Altbier, ESB, Dry Stout as well as seasonal brews.
Leopold Bros. of Ann Arbor
- Brewpub featuring live entertainment. Descriptions of beers, menu, history, and entertainment schedule.
Mackinaw Brewing Company
- Traverse City brewpub and catering service. Includes beer and food menus, contact form.
Mountain Town Station
- Mt. Pleasant brewery and steak house. Includes menu, virtual tour, and dinner train details.
North Peak Brewing Company
- Traverse City brewpub, located downtown within walking distance of the Grand Traverse Bay. Menus, history, and awards.
Omaras Restaurant Berkley MI
- Located in Berkley. Features online takeout and catering order forms, calendar of events and menus. Brews include Final Absolution Trippel, Inquisition Pale Ale, Eric the Red, Nagelweiss Wheat Beer and Kaiser's Kolsch.
Right Brain Brewery
- Micro-brewery and bar located in the old warehouse district of Traverse City, Michigan. Brewery and beer information, news, and events.
Rochester Mills Beer Company
- Brewpub located in the historic Western Knitting Mill in Rochester. Menus, beer descriptions, photo gallery, and event calendar.
Royal Oak Brewery
- Located in Royal Oak, Michigan. Information on beers, menus, and photo gallery.
Short's Brewing Company
- Bellaire microbrewery and delicatessen. Description of beers, brewing technique, event calendar, photo gallery, and menu.
Tahquamenon Falls Brewery and Pub
- Located within Tahquamenon Falls State Park. Includes photo gallery, menu and history. Beers include Harvest Wheat, Summer Wheat, Lumberjack Lager, Black Bear Stout, Porcupine Pale Ale, Raspberry Wheat Ale, Falls Tannen Pilsner and Blueberry Wheat Ale.
Traffic Jam and Snug
- A restaurant, bakery, dairy, and brewery. One of the first brewpubs in Detroit. Beers include India Pale Ale, Late Harvest Lager, Bavarian Oatmeal Stout, Scotch Ale and Raspberry Weizen.
Vierling Restaurant and Marquette Harbor Brewery
- Brewpub featuring Canadian Blonde Ale, Amos Harlow's Amber Ale, Landlooker Honey Wheat, Captain Ripleys Red Ale, Spear's Tug Stout, Spring Street Raspberry Wheat, Plank Road Pale Ale, Peter White Peach Wheat and Nut Brown. Includes menu, wine list, photo gallery, history and beer reference.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2012 at 12:15:45 UTC -