become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Maryland
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers: United States: Maryland
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Bare Bones Grill and Brewery
- Ellicott City pub brewers of Patapsco Valley Gold, Hunt Valley Light, Tiber River Red, Old Ellicott Ale, and Savage Mill Porter. Features merchandise, menus, schedule, beer and location information.
Barley and Hops Grill & Microbrewery
- Located in Frederick. Includes background, descriptions of the beers, menu, and driving directions.
Brewer's Alley Restaurant and Brewery
- Frederick, Maryland. Includes history, menu, events and banquet information. Brews include I.P.A., Nut Brown Ale, Dunkel Weizen, Oatmeal Stout and seasonal brews.
The Brewer's Art
- Baltimore brewpub serving House Pale Ale, Ozzy, Resurrection, Cerberus Tripel, Proletary Ale, Sluggo and seasonal brews. Includes menus, wine list and catering information.
DuClaw Brewing Company
- Locations in Bel Air and Hanover. Brewpub serving Bare Ass Blonde Ale, Ravenwood, Bad Moon Porter, Misfit Red and Venom. Contains history, brewing process, event calendar and hours of operation.
Ellicott Mills Brewing Company
- Ellicott City brewpub serving Märzen, Boomerang Lager, Bohemian Pilsner, Dunkel, Walkabout Wheat Lager, Hell, Big Red Bock and Bock of the Bat. Includes menu, photo gallery and discussion board.
- Brewpub located in a historic building in Gaithersburg. Offers beer and wine list, menus, specials, entertainment calendar, and photos.
Johansson's Brewing Company
- Restaurant with on-site brewery in Westminster.
Red Brick Station
- Located in Baltimore. Beers include Avenue Ale, Daily Crisis IPA, Honeygo Lite, Something Red, Spooners' Stout and seasonals. Includes specials, brewing process, menu, press clippings and catering information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2013 at 2:16:46 UTC -