become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brewpubs/United_States
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
- Pub brewers of Tatonka Stout, Nutty Brewnette, Harvest Hefeweizen, Jeremiah Red, Piranha Pale, and PM Porter. Offers menus, press, events, and beer profiles. Locations in California, Oregon, Hawaii, Colorado, Texas and Arizona.
Capitol City Brewing Company
- Brewpub restaurants in Arlington, Virginia and Washington, DC. Includes menus, a list of brews, and upcoming events.
ChopHouse & Brewery
- Steaks, chops and seafood. Features menus, beer and wine lists, banquet and party information and employment opportunities. Locations in Denver and Boulder, Colorado, Washington, DC, and Cleveland, Ohio.
Gordon Biersch Brewing Company
- Company history; information about beers and restaurants. With locations throughout the United States.
Granite City Food And Brewery
- Locations in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. Includes corporate information, menus, photo gallery and employment opportunities. Brews include Northern Light, Victory Lager, Pride of Pilsen, Broadaxe Stout, Duke of Wellington, Brother Benedict's Mai Bock and seasonal brews.
Hops Restaurant Bar-Brewery
- Chain of brewpub-style restaurants offering a standard set of signature and seasonal beers brewed at each location. Includes locations, beer lists and descriptions, menus, and corporate information.
Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant
- Brewpub with locations in Pennsylvania and Delaware. Includes history, press releases, beer descriptions, awards won, menus, employment opportunities, and entertainment calendar. [Flash required]
John Harvard's Brew House
- Pub brewers of All American Light Lager, Pilgrim's Porter, Raspberry Red, "AAA" Gold, and Hefe-Weizen. Offers menu, beer and brewing process. Locations include Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York.
- Brewpub chain with locations in Berkeley, Sacramento and Walnut Creek, California and Seattle, Washington. Features Pyramid beers brewed on premise. Includes hours, directions, menu, events, and tour information.
- Locations in Illinois, Indiana, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Beer descriptions, menus, and events. [Requires Flash]
Rock Bottom Restaurants
- Breweries and restaurants featuring American food. Includes food menu, and beer list, map and details for each location.
Steelhead Brewing Company
- Multiple locations in California and Oregon. Contains menus, merchandise and contact information. Brews include Hefeweizen, Bayfront Blonde, Steelhead Amber, Bombay Bomber IPA, Dark Ale and seasonal beers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2014 at 3:35:34 UTC -