become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brewpubs/Canada
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Banff Ave Brewing Co.
- Banff restaurant and brewery. Beers made with glacier water, history, menus, online reservations.
Bushwakker Brewing Company
- Regina, Saskatchewan brewpub. Brews include Dungarvon Irish Red Ale, Palliser Porter, Stubblejumper Pilsener and Free House Cream Ale. Offers food, gifts, history and special events.
- Toronto brewpub and restaurant. Quotes from reviews, menus, profiles of the brewers and the beer, event calendar, artists whose work is featured in the restaurant.
Dieu du Ciel
- Montreal pub brewer of Déesse Nocturne stout, Première Neige, Rigor Mortis amber, L'Aphrodisiaque and other ales. Includes history, beer descriptions, on tap menu, and contact information.
The Gahan House
- Locations in Charlottetown and Halifax. Brewery, pub and handcrafted ale, including Island Red Amber, Iron Horse Dark and sir John A's Honey Wheat Ale.
Golden Lion Pub and Brewery
- Lennoxville, Québec. Kitchen, cafe, pub and brewery. Offerings include Ambrée D'Amour, La Blonde and Bishop's Best Bitter. [English/French]
Granite Brewery and Catering
- A brew pub with locations in Halifax and Toronto. Offers bitters, peculiar, ale and stout, menus for each location, and memorabilia - merchandise. Gives contact information and e-mail for each location.
Howe Sound Inn & Brewing Co.
- Squamish, British Columbia. An inn, with bistro, brew pub and business services.
Jasper Brewing Company
- Brewpub in a National Park. History, menus, brewing process, beer descriptions. Jasper, Alberta.
L'Amère à boire
- Montréal, Québec, restaurant and brewpub. Brews include Maibock, Fin de siècle and Stout Impérial. Manufacturing details. [English/French]
Longwood Brewpub and Restaurant
- Nanaimo, British Columbia pub brewers of Woodies, Weizenbock, IPA, Czech Pils, Dunkelwiezenbrau, ESB, and Two-Penny Ale. Features restaurant and pub information, menus, beer list, and brewing process.
Mark James Group
- Operates stores, including brewpubs located in British Columbia. Includes locations and contact information.
Olde Heidelberg Restaurant Tavern & Motel
- Heidelberg, Ontario. Features an Old Bavarian style lager beer that's brewed right on the premises. Restaurant, tavern, banquet rooms and motel.
The Olde Stone Brewing Company
- Peterborough, Ontario. A brewpub and restaurant, includes menu and brewery information. Brews include Or Dubh Stout, Pickwick's Best Bitter, Red Fife Wheat Ale and Wilde Old Ale.
- Burlington, Ontario brewpub serving Cream Ale, Best Bitter, Dry Hopped Best Bitter, Cask Conditioned Bitter and Pepperwood Framboise. Includes menus, catering information, press clippings and events calendar.
Rudder's Seafood Restaurant & Brew Pub
- Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Menus, profiles of the brewing operation and the beers, details on banquets, the marina, and local history.
Spinnakers Brewpub and Guesthouse
- Victoria, British Columbia. Offers ales, lagers, and specialty beers. Includes a list of beers, menus for lunch, dinner, and dessert, and guesthouse rates. Features Doc Hadfield's Pale Ale, Dunkle Wiezenbrau, Force Nine, Foggfighter, and Tsarist Imperial Stout.
Steamworks Brewing Company
- Vancouver, British Columbia. Provides a list of beers, menu, and contact information. Brews include The Great Pumpkin Ale, Skinny Tire Hefeweizen, Lions Gate Lager, Cascadia Cream Ale, and Heroica Oatmeal Stout.
- Located in Swans Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia. Menus, entertainment calendar, information on catering, press reviews and awards, and photo gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 20:19:59 UTC -