become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brewpubs/Canada
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Bushwakker Brewing Company
- Regina, Saskatchewan brewpub. Brews include Dungarvon Irish Red Ale, Palliser Porter, Stubblejumper Pilsener and Free House Cream Ale. Offers food, gifts, history and special events.
- Toronto brewpub and restaurant. Quotes from reviews, menus, profiles of the brewers and the beer, event calendar, artists whose work is featured in the restaurant.
Dieu du Ciel
- Montreal pub brewer of Déesse Nocturne stout, Première Neige, Rigor Mortis amber, L'Aphrodisiaque and other ales. Includes history, beer descriptions, on tap menu, and contact information.
Golden Lion Pub and Brewery
- Lennoxville, Québec. Kitchen, cafe, pub and brewery. Offerings include Ambrée D'Amour, La Blonde and Bishop's Best Bitter. [English/French]
Granite Brewery and Catering
- A brew pub with locations in Halifax and Toronto. Offers bitters, peculiar, ale and stout, menus for each location, and memorabilia - merchandise. Gives contact information and e-mail for each location.
Howe Sound Inn & Brewing Co.
- Squamish, British Columbia. An inn, with bistro, brew pub and business services.
L'Amère à boire
- Montréal, Québec, restaurant and brewpub. Brews include Maibock, Fin de siècle and Stout Impérial. Manufacturing details. [English/French]
Longwood Brewpub and Restaurant
- Nanaimo, British Columbia pub brewers of Woodies, Weizenbock, IPA, Czech Pils, Dunkelwiezenbrau, ESB, and Two-Penny Ale. Features restaurant and pub information, menus, beer list, and brewing process.
Mark James Group
- Operates stores, including brewpubs located in British Columbia. Includes locations and contact information.
The Merchant Ale House - Brewpub & Restaurant
- Located in St. Catharines, Ontario. Offers menu, available beers, event calendar, upcoming musical acts, and driving directions.
Olde Heidelberg Restaurant Tavern & Motel
- Heidelberg, Ontario. Features an Old Bavarian style lager beer that's brewed right on the premises. Restaurant, tavern, banquet rooms and motel.
- Burlington, Ontario brewpub serving Cream Ale, Best Bitter, Dry Hopped Best Bitter, Cask Conditioned Bitter and Pepperwood Framboise. Includes menus, catering information, press clippings and events calendar.
Rudder's Seafood Restaurant & Brew Pub
- Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Menus, profiles of the brewing operation and the beers, details on banquets, the marina, and local history.
Spinnakers Brewpub and Guesthouse
- Victoria, British Columbia. Offers ales, lagers, and specialty beers. Includes a list of beers, menus for lunch, dinner, and dessert, and guesthouse rates. Features Doc Hadfield's Pale Ale, Dunkle Wiezenbrau, Force Nine, Foggfighter, and Tsarist Imperial Stout.
Steamworks Brewing Company
- Vancouver, British Columbia. Provides a list of beers, menu, and contact information. Brews include The Great Pumpkin Ale, Skinny Tire Hefeweizen, Lions Gate Lager, Cascadia Cream Ale, and Heroica Oatmeal Stout.
- Located in Swans Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia. Menus, entertainment calendar, information on catering, press reviews and awards, and photo gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2008 at 11:00:50 UTC -