become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brewers/Belgium
Regional: Europe: Belgium: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: Orders: Men's Orders: Benedictines: Trappists
The abbay of Saint Sixtus of Westvleteren
- Monastery is one of the six official Trappist breweries. [Dutch, French, English]
Abbaye du Val-Dieu
- Aubel brewers. Contact and product information, ordering and history.
- Based in an abbey in Opwijk. News, corporate information, calendar of events, descriptions of beers, history, and news. [Requires Flash] [Dutch, French, English, Italian, Spanish]
- Belgian brewery with information about the brewery and its products. Available in Dutch, French and English.
- Bavik brewery. Founded in 1894 in Bavikhove. Includes product list, history, virtual tour, brewing process, recipes, desktop wallpaper and videos. Available in English, Dutch and French.
- Achouffe, Belgium. Pictures and history of the brewery, product list and importers. Available in Dutch, French and English.
Brasserie de l'Abbaye des Rocs s.a.
- Montignies-sur-Roc brewer of Abbaye des Rocs, Montagnarde and Blanche des Honnelles. Includes descriptions of products, importer list and history. Available in French, Spanish, German, Italian and English.
Brasserie de Silly
- History of brewery and beer details. Available in French, Dutch, Spanish and English.
Brasserie des Fagnes
- Presents a typical and renowned Belgian brewery located in Wallonia.
Brasserie du Bocq
- Family brewery in the Condroz region. Includes history, brand information with suggested food accompaniment, brewing process, history, contract brewing details, markets served and tour information. Available in Dutch, French and English.
- Tourpes brewer. Includes history, descriptions of beers, and information on cheese dairy and bakery. Available in French, Dutch, and English.
Brasserie La Binchoise
- Craft brewery located in Faubourg Saint Paul. History, awards, tour information. [Dutch, French, English, Spanish]
- Located in Quenast, in the French-speaking area of Belgium. History, tour information, and beer descriptions. [French/Dutch/English]
Brasserie St. Feuillien
- Le Roeulx brewer of St. Feuillien and Grisette brands. Includes history, beer statistics and descriptions, brewing process and tour information. Available in French, Dutch and English.
- Brewer located in Belsele, Sint-Niklaas. Products, history, suppliers, and tour information. [Dutch/English]
- Family-owned brewery in Buggenhout. Descriptions of beers, history, the brewing process, awards. [Dutch, French, English] [Requires Flash]
Brouwerij Het Anker
- Mechelen brewer. Includes history, virtual tour, descriptions of beers, information for on-site hotel and news. Available in Dutch, French, German and English.
Brouwerij Palm nv
- Official site for makers of Palm, Dobbel Palm, Brugs Blond, Rodenbach, and Rodenbach Grand Cru. Features news, history, chat events, downloads, brewing process and beer information.
- Ichtagem brewer founded in 1830. Includes history, beer descriptions and map. Available in French, Dutch and English.
Brouwerij van Eecke
- Family-run brewery in the Watou region. History, descriptions of beers. [English, French, Dutch]
Brouwerij-brasserie Van Honsebrouck
- Includes descriptions of beers, the brewing process, recipes and list of importers.Available in Dutch, French and English. [Flash player required]
- Brussels brewer of traditional lambics. Includes brewing process, descriptions of beers and wholesaler list. Available in Dutch, French and English.
- The Trappist abbey de Scourmont. Historical information, guestbook and recipes.
De Dolle Brouwers
- Located in Esen. Includes history, beer descriptions, reseller list and profile of artist Kris Herteleer. Available in Dutch and English.
De Halve Maan
- "The Half Moon" homebrewery, based in Bruges. Includes history, museum tour information and dining information. Available in Dutch, French and English.
- Antwerp-based brewer. Recipes, event calendar and merchandise. Available in Dutch, French and English.
De Struise Brouwers
- Includes background information, news, awards, photo gallery, and descriptions. [Dutch, English]
- Offers company information and history, philosophy, awards, beer descriptions, photo gallery and contact information. Available in French, Dutch, Spanish and English.
- Includes history, description of brewing process, descriptions of products, ad campaigns, downloads, tour information, investor information and merchandise. Available in Dutch, French, Japanese and English.
- Breweries and importers of Canadian beverages. History, products, specializing in open-tank brewing. [Dutch/English]
- Vlezenbeek brewer established in 1809. History, products, and news. [Dutch/French/English]
- Trappist monastery brewery. Monastery tour and information. Brewing facts.
- Abbey brewers. Descriptions of beers, the brewing process, history of the region and brewery, and awards received. [Dutch, French, English, Chinese, Spanish]
- Includes history of the brewery, the proper way to pour, virtual tour, downloads, belgian beer history, local attractions and recipes.
Vader Abts Trappist Biersite
- Definition of Trappist beer, provides history of the six Trappist breweries, events dedicated to this style, and pictures of breweriana. [Dutch/English]
- Includes history of the brewery, tour information, beer list and importers. [Dutch, English, French]
- Trappist monks (more accurately 'Cistercians of Strict Observance') brew beer to sustain their monastery. Only one of six official trappist breweries. History of the brewery, the ingredients, the brewing process, the types of beer, how real Trappist beer differs from other beers, how best to serve the beer, and how to cook with Trappist beer. [French, Dutch, English]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 2:48:36 UTC -