become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asia/Malaysia
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Dining Guides: Asia: Malaysia
Alan's Makan & Makan Angin
- Engineer blogging on his food trips and oversea trips.
Babe in the City - KL
- Husband and wife team blogging on dining trips and food events mostly in Kuala Lumpur.
- A girl who's passion involves eating, traveling, writing and trying new food places.
Black Tie, White Lie
- An engineer working in Singapore who loves food.
- Team of 4 foodie friends blogging on food and events.
- With a personal heritage infusing France, Indonesia, and Malaysia (and with a lengthy stay Stateside) it's hardly surprising that Alexandra who currently resides in Malaysia knows her sambal from her shallots.
A Daily Obsession
- A mum of three kids writing on wholesome homemade food and dining places.
Dish With Vivien
- Raw unedited food journalism, informative site with price of food items eaten mostly in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
Eat Drink KL
- A space for everyone who loves eating out in KL.
Eat First Think Later
- Bringing you all the yummy delights in Malaysia.
- A comprehensive guide to food outlets and recommendations in Malaysia, with up-to-date news on restaurants' promotions.
a feast, everyday
- Revolves around a family of seven living in Sabah and snapshots of their food adventures.
- A up and coming food blog which transform itself from a simple blog to a full featured site, with search options of restaurants in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
Food Munchin' in Malaysia
- A talented sketcher leisurely blogging on her chowing down hearty meals, with snippets of her drawings.
Food Point Of Interest
- A GPS friendly Malaysian food blog.
- Leading us a delicious trail in the Klang Valley.
- Malaysia's online dining guide which is comprehensive and frequently updated.
- Latest food promotion and offerings in Malaysia.
Go Eat Out
- Provides up to date restaurants promotions, information and reviews of more than 2000 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
- Male food blogger from the construction industry.
Ipoh Mali Talak Sombong
- Originates from Ipoh, but have since relocated to KL bringing you good food finds.
- Terrific baker who has an exquisite quest for good food, mostly Kuala Lumpur restaurants.
Jules Eating Guide to Malaysia
- A jet-setter rounding up good eats in Malaysia and beyond.
- A Malaysian couple blogging on latest food raves in town.
KL people KL food
- Malaysian in Singapore blogging on food from both countries.
- Bilingual in Chinese and Mandarin, an informative food blog.
Lingzie's Tummy Treats
- A reputable food blogger from the Island of Penang.
Lots of CRaVings
- A young working guy bringing you good eats in fine restaurants.
- Food trips in Malaysia, GPS and POI waypoints included.
- A mom of 4 boys who had written for numerous publications but prefer to write on her own blog without having her writings edited, focus on food finds in Penang hawker stalls and home cooking ideas.
- Food blog started in November 2005, frequently updated with Kuala Lumpur restaurant reviews.
- Comprehensive reviews of eating places in Malaysia accompanied with great photoshots.
Motormouth From Ipoh
- Food blogger in mid 20s brings food finds in Malaysia and from his overseas trips.
neko hime blogs
- Dining in fine eatery which tickles her palate.
- Quick and easy recipes and food reviews in Malaysia and beyond.
- Food blogging on personal experiences with food eaten all around Malaysia with occasional snippets of her doggies.
she, the epicuriousgirl.
- Twenty something Malaysian Chinese girl who enjoys her food and documenting it with a digital camera.
- He loves Penang hawker food, travel and photography.
- She loves cute food.
We Ate This
- focusing on food mostly in KL and surrounding areas.
- From Penang hawker food to restaurants.
A Whiff of Lemon Grass
- Food blog navigational by area and great closed up shots of food.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 6:45:06 UTC -