become an editor
the entire directory
only in Confectionery/Chocolate
Business: Food and Related Products: Confectionery: Chocolate
Health: Specific Substances: Chocolate
Home: Cooking: Baking and Confections: Cakes: Chocolate
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Sterculiaceae: Theobroma
The ACME Chocolate Registry
- A wedding style registry but for chocolate.
Brown and Cream
- A baker and designer's musings on chocolate: cooking with it, displaying it, eating it.
- Contains information about a museum in the UK. Product information, recipes, directions, tour booking information, online game, school projects, and frequently asked questions.
- A webring for chocoholics.
- Article on chocolate as a psychoactive food, references, and links to supporting and additional information.
- A Yahoo club and discussion group.
The Chocolate Life
- Contains reviews and lists of manufacturers of fine chocolates and personal accounts of experiences with chocolate.
Cloister's Chocolate Review
- Offering reviews of different chocolates and a brief overview of chocolate history and production
Fine Dark Chocolate
- Site focusing on premium brands of dark chocolate. Also contains articles and a chocolate FAQ.
- History of Hershey Foods Corporation from 1886.
Hershey Foods Corporation
- Makers of chocolate and candy products. Factory visitor information, games for kids, and information on products.
Johnny's Chocolates and Pralines Survival Guide
- Guide to selecting, buying, and enjoying gourmet chocolates and pralines.
- The official site with information about the chocolate candies. Features online games.
Martin's Smartie Museum
- Information about Nestles Smarties, pictures of packaging and the candy from different countries, links offering Smarties collectibles, and a list of collectors.
Name That Candy Bar
- Identify the candy bar by looking at the cross section.
The Sweet Science of Chocolate
- Examines the history of chocolate, the chocolate-making process, research into possible health effects, and a Realvideo tour of the Scharffen Berger factory.
- Information and history of Swiss chocolate Toblerone products, manufacture and product range, and corporate international offices contact information.
Chocolate's Frothy Past
- BBC news article on the possibility that Mayans were cooking with chocolate as early as 900 B.C. (July 17, 2002)
Usenet rec.food.chocolate -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2015 at 11:37:47 UTC -