become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Cheese
Business: Food and Related Products: Dairy: Cheese
Home: Cooking: Cheese
Shopping: Food: Cheese
Shopping: Food: Gifts: Baskets: Cheese, Fruit and Wine
This category in other languages:
- Originally intended to provide brief reviews of 365 different cheeses, the project was stopped at 157.
All Things Cheese
- Recipes and information about all types of cheese.
American Cheese Society
- From the not-for-profit organization which promotes cheeses. General information for all cheese types.
- The snack that peels with a twist. Cheestrings product info, games, activities and contests. [Requires Flash.]
British Cheese Board
- Information on British cheeses, including links to producers and recipes.
- A cheese primer for beginner cooks from the Reluctant Gourmet.
A Cheese a Day
- A blog containing cheese reviews and news. Hasn't been regularly updated since late 2007.
- This site allows users to review different cheeses and read the opinions of others. It also includes articles dealing with cheese-related topics like how to best serve cheese and what kind of cheese makes the tastiest grilled cheese sandwich.
The Cheese Goddess
- Blog about different varieties of cheese, including facts, trivia, and news items about the culinary culture of cheese.
- Whether you are a new explorer or a seasoned traveller in the world of cheese, Cheese Matters will show you how to enjoy cheese at its best. Australian site which Includes nutrition information, etiquette, and an "Ask the Foodie" column.
- Everything you want to know about cheese. Includes search features.
- Forum to discuss different types of cheese (e.g., Rennet Coagulated - Soft Brine Preserved) and cheese-making techniques. Site also features an extensive cheese glossary.
Cheeses From Spain
- The Spanish Trade Commission's visual guide to hundreds of regional Spanish "quesos"
- Information about cheese, cheesemakers, cheese sellers and cheese events around the world.
Cook's Thesaurus: Cheeses
- Synonyms, equivalents, and substitutions for a variety of semi-firm cheeses.
Moldy Cheese: Is It Unsafe to Eat?
- A chart of which cheese types are and are not safe to eat after they go moldy, presented by the Mayo Clinic.
- Information on cheesemaking, cheese markets, museums, and serving suggestions for cheeses from the Netherlands.
Real California Milk
- The official site for the California Milk Advisory Board includes dairy and cheesemaker listings and a virtual cheese-making tour.
Safe Handling of Cheese
- Factsheet from Clemson University: Recommendations for storage and handling of cheese.
Serious Eats: Serious Cheese
- Information about shopping for and pairing gourmet cheese. Blog updated about every two weeks.
Switzerland Cheese Marketing Inc.
- Cheese photographs and descriptions, recipes, points of sale in Canada, and promotional contests of authentic Switzerland cheese.
Vermont Cheese Council
- Trade organization to advance the production and image of premier cheeses from the state.
Whatleigh's Grilled Cheese
- Recipes, ideas and advice on making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
- Information on varieties of Wisconsin cheese, recipes and videos.
Usenet alt.cheese -
Usenet alt.cows.moo.moo.moo -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 7:15:08 UTC -