become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Associations
This category in other languages:
American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF)
- Educational organization dedicated to promoting health and well-being through the enjoyment of good food and drink.
Chaine des Rotisseurs
- International gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950. Devoted to promoting fine dining and preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of the table.
European Food Information Council
- Provides consumers with objective science-based information about food safety and quality.
Horseradish Information Council
- Includes cooking tips, recipes, facts, history, horseradish and health, statistics and trivia.
The International Cake Exploration Societé (ICES)
- Organization of sugar artists and cake decorators.
International Federation of Competitive Eating (IFOCE)
- Association that encourages communication, cooperation, and uniformity in the supervision and regulation of competitive eating events. Includes information on tournaments, records, membership and related links.
The James Beard Foundation
- The foundation's site allows foodies to keep up with the latest food trends and their favorite chefs across America.
Les Dames d'Escoffier International
- Educates and mentors women in the culinary professions.
Peanut Butter Lovers Club
- Historical information, how it is made, recipes.
- Devoted to preserving the traditional of the great British pudding.
Soy Protein Council
- Purpose is to promote the growth and interests of this industry and broaden the acceptance of soy products as key components of the worldwide food system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2008 at 19:45:31 UTC -