become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Associations
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF)
- Educational organization dedicated to promoting health and well-being through the enjoyment of good food and drink.
Chaine des Rotisseurs
- International gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950. Devoted to promoting fine dining and preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of the table.
European Food Information Council
- Provides consumers with objective science-based information about food safety and quality.
Horseradish Information Council
- Includes cooking tips, recipes, facts, history, horseradish and health, statistics and trivia.
International Federation of Competitive Eating (IFOCE)
- Association that encourages communication, cooperation, and uniformity in the supervision and regulation of competitive eating events. Includes information on tournaments, records, membership and related links.
Les Dames d'Escoffier International
- Educates and mentors women in the culinary professions.
Peanut Butter Lovers Club
- Historical information, how it is made, recipes.
- Devoted to preserving the traditional of the great British pudding.
Soy Protein Council
- Purpose is to promote the growth and interests of this industry and broaden the acceptance of soy products as key components of the worldwide food system.
The International Cake Exploration Societé (ICES)
- Organization of sugar artists and cake decorators.
The James Beard Foundation
- The foundation's site allows foodies to keep up with the latest food trends and their favorite chefs across America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 12, 2010 8:54:22 PM EDT -