the entire directory
only in Recreation/Food
Philosophy of Food
Business: Food and Related Products
Business: Hospitality: Food Service
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains
Science: Technology: Food Science
Society: Issues: Environment: Food and Drink
Society: Law: Legal Information: Food Law
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Vegetarianism
This category in other languages:
Access Place Food
- A large collection of links to food magazines, gourmet recipes and to cooking, dining, beverage and chef sites.
- For those who live to eat, a site with food news, talk about favorite foods, favorite restaurants.
Food Reference Website
- Articles on food history, recipes, food trivia, culinary facts, quotes and events, games.
- A directory of food related websites, articles, features and book reviews. Spotlights and briefly reviews five sites each week.
- Organization to preserve, promote and celebrate the diverse food cultures of Texas. Features news, events, membership information, documentary films, and oral history.
- Online companion to the Smithsonian exhibit traveling the USA. Explores regional food history, local favorites and places to eat, provides a forum for sharing recipes and memories associated with that dish, and lists the exhibition schedule.
Never Trust Anyone Who Doesn't Like Garlic
- Information and personal stories.
Quizzes - Food & Drink
- Fun facts and trivia relating to food.
- Texas food writer who reviews restaurants for the Houston Press and is the author of several books including "The Tex-Mex Cookbook", "Legends of Texas Barbecue Cookbook", and "Are You Really Going to Eat That?". Features awards, articles, book information, and resume.
- Food and drink news, reviews, recipes, restaurants and travel.
Sandwich Lover's Club
- Dedicated to the art of making a great sandwich. Features a message board, photo albums, recipes, and thought and opinions about anything 'sandwich'.
Southern Foodways Alliance
- Documents, studies, and celebrates the diverse food cultures of the changing American South.
- Shopping information and advice, product reviews and ratings, and cooking tips.
- FAQs (frequently asked questions) and information about sushi, sashimi, and related Japanese food.
The Taco Trail
- Blog with news and reviews content focusing on tacos and taco culture.
Too Many Chefs
- A collection of writers cover food news and culture, cooking, ingredient sources, photography, and yes, even recipes.
Umami Information Center
- News, recipes, and food suggestions that center on the "fifth taste," a feeling of smoothness attributed to, but not limited to, Japanese food.
- The site is devoted to epicurean adventures on the Internet. Visitors are taken on themed, food-related virtual tours.
- Travel, food, and wine, and in particular, dining in France and New York City.
- Recipes, cooking videos, wine, restaurants, chefs, and entertaining tips.
Usenet alt.food -
Usenet rec.food.baking -
Usenet rec.food.cooking -
Usenet rec.food.recipes -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2016 at 0:24:10 UTC -