become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drugs/Psychedelics
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion: Religious Experience: Psychoactive Drugs
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Esoteric and Occult: Personalities: Leary, Timothy
Erowid Psychoactive Vaults
- Information on entheogens, psychedelics, and hallucinogens including traditional, spiritual, and responsible use, chemistry, effects, experiences, images, research, legislation, media coverage, bibliographies and links.
The Albert Hofman Foundation
- Homepage of the inventor of LSD. Contains articles, information about projects, reviews, and a virtual museum tour.
Ask Dr. Shulgin
- Information about psychedelics, entheogens, empathogens (MDMA, Ecstasy), from a pharmacologist and chemist.
HPPD: Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder
- Information, treatment, and forums for sufferers of HPPD (Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder), also known as flashbacks, which happens to some users of psychedelic drugs.
- Information and message boards for people with Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (flashbacks).
Original Kleptonian Neo-American Church
- The Psychedelian church founded in 1965 by Art Kleps. Includes text of "Millbrook: A Narrative of the Early Years of American Psychedelianism" and offers the book for sale.
The Psychedelic Library
- Menu of articles, research papers, books, and essays on LSD, peyote, psilocybin, and the use of psychedelic drugs in research, therapy, religion and personal growth.
- Articles on psychedelic mushrooms and DMT (with field notes on DMT experiences); LSD and Ketamine trip reports; preservation of dried psilocybin mushrooms; links to other documents concerning psychedelics.
- Resource on psychoactive, psychedelic and hallucinogenic plants and the pharmacological effects of their active chemical constituents.
Usenet alt.drugs.psychedelics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 17:05:12 UTC -