become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drugs/Entheogens
Open Directory - Recreation: Drugs: Entheogens
Recreation: Drugs: Dissociatives
Recreation: Drugs: Psychedelics
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion: Religious Experience: Psychoactive Drugs
Shopping: Recreation: Drugs
A Brief History of Peyote
- The divine cactus in historical context.
Council on Spiritual Practices - Entheogens
- The purpose of the Entheogen Project is to systematically gather knowledge about the immediate and long-term effects of entheogen use. Includes essays and an annotated list of topical books.
The Mad Hatter
- Guide to entheogen use; includes essays and information on drug laws and suppliers.
- Features information on the history and chemistry of this plant, and links to related sites. Also offers for sale peyote cacti.
- Center of studies for ayahuasca, the sacred brew of Amazonian shamans. Includes information about the center, and their seminars and presenters. Located in Brazil.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2013 at 13:54:05 UTC -