become an editor
the entire directory
only in Themes/Mindstorms
Open Directory - Recreation: Collecting: Toys: Lego: Themes: Mindstorms
Computers: Robotics: Building: Lego Mindstorms
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Toys: Lego: Mindstorms
This category in other languages:
- Showcases a variety projects including a Yatzymatic, a Pinball machine, and a cooler. Also includes information on programming and sensors.
- Features a lightscan built from the Robotics Invention Kit 1.5. Animated photographs and description provided.
- Provides the latest official news and information about Mindstorm products. Links to Robohunter 2: Spycity, Stormrunner, 3D: Simulator, missions, tips and tricks.
Lego Mindstorms Internals
- For Lego supergeeks. A project to reverse-engineer the computer interface in order to make your own software.
Lego Mindstorms Sensor Input
- How to make many new homebrew sensors for RCX with links to other sensor projects. Includes information about the book, Extreme Mindstorms: An Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms.
Lego Mindstorms Set Database
- Pictures and description details for 20 model, sets, kits, and systems. Lugnet guide.
Lego Palm: Tijger Tsou
- A Palm VII handheld device made from nothing but Lego bricks, without using any glue.
- Contains Mindstorms constructions and tips. With NQC programs and building instructions for most models.
- Offers a robo lab challenge contest, RCX expander input, book review, and two Lego projects.
NQC (Not Quite C)
- NQC is a C-like language for programming the LEGO robot. Provides a text based alternative to the graphical bricks that comes with the RIS. See BricxCC for a nice user interface to the NQC compiler.
Philo's Home Page
- Lego Mindstorms constructions and tips, NQC programs, LeoCAD instructions and robot that takes panoramic pictures.
TFM's Lego Inventions
- Features original ideas, designs, and models including the controlled Lego train crossing, cable car model, inverted hopper, and images of RCX controlled train.
- Provides information about Mindstorms RCX sensors, a controller, virtual images of Lego parts, and techniques for building Lego robots.
- Very small Java VM, and firmware replacement for Lego Mindstorms RCX. Progenitor of leJOS.
- Software to allow control of your LEGO Mindstorms robot over the Internet using an interface on your webpage.
- An alternative operating system for the Lego Mindstorms RCX Controller. Includes documentation and downloads.
- Java based operating system for Lego Mindstorms RCX. Includes FAQs, downloads, robot files and utilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 12:39:00 PM EST -