become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drawing/Tools
Computers: Software: Graphics: 3D: Animation and Design Tools: POV-Ray
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Industry Specific: CAD
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Toys: Lego: Drawing
Shopping: Toys and Games: Construction: Lego
- Features DOS graphic front-end for LDraw. Instructions included for lego drawing.
The LDraw Model Repository
- Building instructions for official models (in LDraw format). Includes castles, space, town, and train model files.
- A DOS freeware program written by James Jessiman for modeling Lego models in #D on computer. Features resources, downloads, and discussion.
- A CAD program that uses bricks similar to those found in many toys. The program can import LDraw files.
- Make images depicting Lego bricks from a web browser. Instructions available.
- A graphical user interface for L3P with more options.
Usenet alt.toys.lego -
Usenet rec.toys.lego -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:42:34 UTC -