become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Region/Europe
Open Directory - Recreation: Collecting: Stamps: Postage: By Region: Europe
Regional: Europe: Recreation and Sports
This category in other languages:
- Displays images of some European postage issues and covers.
- Stamps, postcards and postal history from Banat - A historic region of eastern Europe. (Serbia, Romania and Hungary).
- Displays images of and information about issues from Belgium.
- Provides information about postal issues and holographic postal cards from the Eastern European country, plus articles on related topics.
- Images of many different Denmark postmarks - with the goal of getting examples of all of them.
Estonian Postal History
- Site lists and pictures Russian covers and stamps picturing subjects related to Estonia, plus provisional postal stationery issued by Estonia immediately following the breakup of the Soviet Union.
- Provides lists of dealers and local clubs across Europe.
Field Post on Czech Territory
- An overview of the field post services operated on the present territory of Czech Republic.
Finland Online Stamp Catalogue 1856 - 1962
- Includes pictures, perforations, essential basic information.
French Stamps & FDCs
- French stamps from 1849 to 2005 with their description, images and also First Day Covers. Includes Exchange and forum on French stamps and general philatelic topics.
- Collectors shares images of stamps from Gibraltar issued from the 1930s through the 1990s.
Grahams Nazi Germany Third Reich Covers
- Site displays a collection of covers mailed within Germany and the countries it occupied during the Nazi Third Reich period of 1933-1945.
Great Britain Stamps
- Contains articles about several of Great Britain's stamp issues, including the Penny Black.
- Online catalog of Hungarian postage stamps.
- Shares Russian and Hungarian postage and revenue issues, including Zemstvos, perfins, and Cinderellas.
- Includes a section titled "Postal History of Finland, 1889-1918," which includes detailed information and images.
The Latvian Issues
- Site features excerpts from the book with the same title, which explores the history of Latvian stamps issued before World War II.
- Site features images of and information about Luxembourg stamps, postal stationery, postmarks, and other philatelic material.
- Collector reviews news items regarding long-running series of British stamps.
Machins Made Easy
- A Guide to Machin Definitives of Great Britain.
Old Italian States' Stamps
- Provides information and images related to the issues of the Old Italian States.
The Penny Red Collector
- Seeks to trade early British issue.
Poland & World War II 1939-1945: A Philatelic View by RV Skulski
- Historical overview, illustrated by stamps.
Postal Stationery of Denmark 1871-1905
- Site explores the bi-colored prestamped imprints on Denmark's postal cards and wrappers issued in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Romania by Stamps
- Dedicated to the study of Romanian history, culture, and language through stamp collecting.
Scout & Guide Christmas Charity Stamps
- A catalogue of British Scout and Guide operated Charity Christmas postal services - over 400 are illustrated.
- Maintained by a collector living in Israel, this blog pictures and describes modern stamps issued by Serbia.
Stamp Encyclopedia Poland
- Provides background information of all things depicted on Polish postage stamps.
- Offers free album pages for stamps from Ukraine.
Stamps of Bulgaria
- Catalog of recent Bulgarian issues, Bulgarian history on stamps, and stamp exchange.
Topical Postmarks from France
- Hundreds of examples of topical postally used covers. Free photocopies on your topic available on request.
Ukrainian Electronic Stamp Album
- A compendium of information about Ukrainian philately of various periods. General information about each specific period, stamps issued and catalog values.
- Various aspects of collecting Ukrainian stamps, with emphasis on corner blocks, provisionals, forgeries, overprints, first day covers and souvenir sheets.
- Stamps collecting site for collectors interested in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy and Switzerland.
World of Czech Philately
- Czech Stamps Gallery, information on Czech philatelic literature, articles, organizations, philatelic exhibitions and links.
Postage Stamp Collecting - Europe
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:42:52 PM EST -