become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stamps/Organizations
Recreation: Collecting: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors
- Group enables collectors to share and discuss ideas and techniques for preparing and judging philatelic exhibits.
American Philatelic Congress
- Publishes an annual book of scholarly philatelic articles.
American Philatelic Society
- National stamp collecting organization's website provides information about membership, expertizing services, sales circuits, and local clubs.
APS Writers Unit #30
- Writers, editors, and publishers are members of this group, which is dedicated to advancing philatelic writing.
Australian Philatelic Society
- National organization of Australia promotes philately and stamp collecting, publishing a quarterly journal and holding bimonthly meetings for collectors in the Melbourne, Victoria, area.
eBay User's Stamp Club
- Group's membership is comprised of registered eBay users who are interested in stamp collecting.
Fédération Internationale de Philatélie
- International organization establishes guidelines for competitions and provides information about major stamp exhibitions.
International Society of Worldwide Stamp Collectors
- General interest group manages swap and sales circuits and publishes a regular newsletter for members.
Israel Philately Federation
- National organization coordinates the activities of local clubs in Israel and publishes a bimonthly magazine.
Malta Philatelic Society
- Promotes the study of Malta's stamps and postal history, and stamp collecting in general.
Peshawar Stamp Society
- Pakistani association organizes national stamp exhibitions and provides information about the stamps of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and related territories on its website.
Philatelic Federation of Southern Africa
- National stamp society hosts an annual convention and publishes reference books dealing with South African philately.
Philatelic Webmasters Organization
- Internet-based group supports the efforts of webmasters operating sites dealing with stamp collecting, and provides a list of active members.
The Royal Philatelic Society of Canada
- National society publishes a bimonthly magazine, manages sales circuits, and supports the efforts of local clubs across Canada.
Stamp Collectors Against Dodgy Sellers
- International group works to reduce sales of fraudulent or misdescribed stamps and to inform inexperienced collectors about what to avoid.
- Maintained by the World Internet Exchange Club, this site enables collectors to contact others to trade stamps, covers, coins, banknotes, and postcards.
Virtual Stamp Club
- Internet-based organization offers news, articles, and a forum.
Stamp Collecting - Organizations
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 6:35:40 UTC -