become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shells/Organizations
Open Directory - Recreation: Collecting: Shells: Organizations
Astronaut Trail Shell Club
- Club in Melbourne Beach, Florida.
Conchologists of America, Inc.
- International shell-collecting enthusiasts' organization. Photos, history, events, facts, kid's activities, and information about conferences, clubs, and publications.
Conchology Section of the Auckland Museum
- Private club with about 100 members ranging from amateurs to seasoned enthusiasts. Includes a meeting schedule, a newsletter, upcoming events and membership information. Located in Auckland, New Zealand.
The Cone Shells Club
- A Yahoo! group dedicated to the gastropod family Conidae. Forum, chat room, identification help, and photographs.
Englewood Shell Club
- Formed in 1996 for members to share their enthusiasm and experiences of mollusks of all kinds. Includes a meeting schedule, directions, a newsletter, a library, and membership details. Located in Englewood, Florida, United States.
Jacksonville Shell Club
- Dedicated and enthusiastic band of shell lovers based in Duval County, Florida. Contains newsletters, meeting information and directions.
North Alabama Shell Club
- Purpose is to bring together people interested in collecting and studying mollusk shells; to encourage shell-related interests, such as shellcraft and shell art; and, to encourage others to discover the beauty, uses, mystery and fascination of shells and shellfish.
North Texas Conchological Society
- A Dallas-based club for shell enthusiasts and collectors. The Society promotes an interest in shells and malacology, as well as in the preservation of natural habitats.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 12:54:08 UTC -