become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sewing_Items/Thimbles
Birchcroft Fine Bone China
- Over the years this company has produced more than 10,000 different thimble designs, many of which are collectible. Includes the history of thimbles, types of thimbles, and a collectors club.
Charles Horner of Halifax
- This site features information on the history of the company and the man who produced the Dorcas thimble and information on the formation of The Charles Horner Society.
Dorset Thimble Society
- The first non-commercial UK society for collectors of thimbles, primarily antique, and sewing tools. Includes information about newsletters and membership.
Philadelphia Thimble Society
- A regional group for sharing, researching and promoting information on thimbles and the collecting of sewing tools.
Thimble Collectors International
- Organized in 1978, it has members all around the world. It provides a quarterly newsletter, publishes booklets on thimbles and related needlework tools, and holds a biennial convention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 18:54:05 UTC -