become an editor
the entire directory
only in Collecting/Computers
Computers: Hacking: Malicious Software: Collecting and Trading
Computers: Hardware: Historical
Reference: Museums: Science: Technology: Computers
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Electronics and Machinery
This category in other languages:
Obsolete Computer Museum
- A large collection of obsolete computers. Includes photographs and a 'Help Line' for questions and answers.
- On-line computer museum with photographs, articles and some humorous commentary.
Bryan's Old Computers
- A collection of pre-1982 microcomputers, with stories and photos of their full restoration to original condition.
Carl Friend's Minicomputer Museum
- A private collection of calculating machines, from slide rules to microcomputers and workstations, with photographs and descriptions.
The Classic Computer and Gaming Show
- An annual trade show featuring old computers and video games, for collectors and enthusiasts.
Classic Computer Online Museum
- Information about Commodore, Sinclair, and other computers, with photographs and articles about game programs.
- Subscribe to a classic computer discussion group, or join the Classic Computer Rescue Squad. Some links to vintage computer resources.
- Books, software, magazines and hardware from various retro home computers from the 1980s and 1990s.
Commodore B Series
- Detailed information for collectors and users about the hardware, firmware, software and history of the Commodore B Series computer, including a list of resources.
- A collection of computers and other products by Commodore Business Machines maintained by Bo Zimmerman.
The Computer Collection
- Jay Jaeger's collection of computers, peripherals, and manuals, with photographs and descriptions.
Computer History 08
- A Yahoo! Group for those interested in computer history.
- A collection of IBM mainframes, peripherals, memory systems and troubleshooting equipment.
Computer Museums and RetroComputing Culture
- Ring reflecting the socio-anthropological impact of technological development.
- Catalog of floppy disk sleeves, with photographs.
Dragon Data Archive
- A collection of Dragon Data Ltd (UK) computers, hardware, software, and advertisements, with photographs, publications, and a swap shop.
Erik S. Klein's Vintage Computer Collection
- Includes such classic systems as Apple, Atari, Commodore, Mits Altair, Osborne, Kaypro, IBM PC. Includes a discussion forum.
Gaby's Computer Museum
- Gaby's personal collection of computers, terminals, and other peripherals. Also has information about the CP/M operating system.
- A collection of home and personal computers, and video and TV game consoles.
The Home Computer Hall of Fame
- A collection of photographs, technical specifications, and other information about a variety of old computer systems.
HP Series 80 Web Site
- Information about the HP-80 series of computers of the 1970s, including manuals, programs, and ROMs.
Independent Commodore Library
- Scans of manual and catalog pages, parts lists, and other documentation related to Commodore computers.
Kevan's Computer Bits...
- A personal collection of old computers, calculators, video games and peripherals.
Mika's Computer Museum
- A small collection of old computers in Finland.
Mind Machine Museum
- Web museum of vintage computers, calculators, video games, and artifacts.
The Nascom Home Page
- A large collection of information about the Nascom computer kit of the early 1980s, with manuals, software, emulators, and photographs.
- A collection of old computers and game consoles.
- A collector maintains a list of old computers, with additional information and downloads.
- An on-line museum with photographs, articles, and a collectors club with a forum and chat.
Paul Pierce's Computer Collection
- A collection of mainframes and minicomputers, with photographs and commentary.
Peter's Sun3 Zoo
- Peter Koch's collection of old Sun3 computers, with hardware and software tips, and downloads. [English, German]
Phill's Computer Museum
- A collection of early personal computer systems, with specifications and some photographs.
The Pocket Computer Museum
- A collection of calculator-like programmable pocket computers from the 1980s, with photographs and trading information.
- A collection of old computers and videogames.
Retro Computer Gallery
- Computer collection comprised mainly of photographs of selected machines and software and magazines.
- Information about Commodore computers, including the Commodore Knowledge Base and the Secret Weapons of Commodore, as well as some information about the Tomy Tutor.
- Ron's collection of mousepads, with many scanned examples.
The Sharp MZ-Series
- Information about the Sharp MZ-series computers, including photographs, software, swapping, and guestbook.
Stefan's Old Computer Collection
- A personal collection of old computers, screenshots of classic bootscreens, brochures, and downloadable vintage software. Also has a buy/sell computer market.
The Tomb of The PS/2
- Dedicated exclusively to the IBM PS/2 computer system, with legacy information, photographs, specifications. Some browser compatibility problems.
The Trailing Edge
- Features a collection of 'rehabilitated' computer systems and want list.
Uncle Roger's Classic Computer Resources
- A collection of links to computer history resources for researchers.
Vintage Computer Fest Europa
- European meeting place for those interested in old computers. [Available in multiple languages.]
Vintage Computer Festival
- An international event that celebrates the history of computing.
Voyager's Infamous Computer Collection
- A collection of obsolete computers, with photographs and technical specifications.
WF King's CBM page
- Information about many of Commodore Business Machine's family of computers, with photographs of computers and old advertisements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2014 at 16:09:55 UTC -