become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
50 State Quarters
- Provides online calculators that measure the intrinsic value of coins based on closing metal prices at the New York Mercantile Exchange.
2009 Lincoln Cents
- All about the 2009 Lincoln Cents issued to mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of Abraham Lincoln.
All About The American Wheat Penny
- Reference site for information and history on the American Wheat Penny
Barber Coin Collectors' Society
- Informational resource for coin collectors interested in the coins designed by Charles E. Barber.
Barber Half Collection
- Journal about a Barber Half Collection, includes scans of coins.
A Beginner's Guide to Coin Collecting
- Offers the basics of coin collecting, along with helpful tips and advice. Focused on collecting modern US coins.
California Pioneer Fractional Gold
- Comprehensive information on California Small-Denomination Gold. Features include discussion forums, articles, color pictures, announcements of variety discoveries, visual guides, and online auctions.
Coin and Currency Collections at Notre Dame
- Information on coins produced prior to America's colonization.
- Coin values, facts, images and mintages for US, colonial , post colonial and pattern coinage. Guide for mint errors, grading service and a forum.
- User contributed reviews of coins including coin designs, historical significance, and investment potential.
- Offers links to clubs and dealers and reference materials.
- Provides coin collector services and delivers current coin news and information.
- A Curator of Coins, Currency, and Cool Stuff.
A Collection of Capped Bust Dimes by Die Marriage
- Offers articles about early US "bust" coins, scans and trading information.
- Learn about evaluating, grading, locating and valuing collectible US coins.
- A comprehensive web encyclopedia of U.S. copper coinage.
- Flying Eagle and Indian Cent Collectors Society: Provides information on varieties, population reports, discussion forums, and census reports.
- Provides comprehensive information on the Indian Head cent.
The IPOTAD Collection
- A collection of Kennedy half dollars put together by a collector who specializes in Proof Kennedy halves. Site provides a very good diagnostic page for identifying the accented hair variety.
Jose Cortez's Web Site
- Dedicated to Washington Quarters, especially double die varieties.
The Kennedy Half Dollar
- Provides information on varieties, errors, mintage reports, and articles for the Kennedy Half Dollar.
- Dedicated to everything related to the collecting of early United States copper coins, with an emphasis on Large Cents. Features a private collection with images and information.
Liberty Seated Dime Variety Collectors
- A reference on the Liberty Seated Dime focusing on identifying and cataloging Liberty Seated Dime varieties and errors.
The Lincoln Cent Resource
- Provides information about Varieties including doubled dies, repunched mintmarks for the Lincoln Cent.
The New Dollar Coin
- Official information about the new dollar coin by the U.S. Mint.
PBS: Electric Money
- Includes teaching guides, a before computers section, e-money revolution, and fun stuff, which offers games, screen savers and desktop wallpaper.
Presidential Dollar Guide
- Information on the Presidential Dollar coin series. Images and descriptions for each coin.
Presidential Dollar series information
- Provides information on the Presidential Dollars issued by the U.S. Mint.
Professor Peter Planchet, Phd
- offers free information on numismatics.
Richard's Roosevelt Review
- Dedicated to the collecting and research of Roosevelt dimes focusing primarily on varieties and errors produced during the silver issue years of 1946-1964.
Roxanne Goldberg's Coppers
- Provides information on collecting, cleaning and attributing early copper cents.
- Provides images, grading standards, and articles about the Shield Nickel.
- Informational resource on the small sized U.S. Dollar coinage including Susan B. Anthony, Sacajawea, and Presidential dollars.
- Intended to help collectors and dealers identify so-called dollars as listed in the major reference book So-Called Dollars by Hibler and Kappen.
- Informational resource on Seated Liberty coins.
U.S. and World Colonial Coins
- Information on Colonial Coins in all countries including the U.S.
U.S. Coin Collecting
- A forum for coin collectors.
United States Mint Reports- 1792 to 1892
- Provides partial United States Mint Reports for the Years 1792 to 1892.
US Coin Collector
- Offers news, pictures, price guides, third party grading information, and targeted coin auctions for every major U.S. Coin series.
US Coin Values Advisor
- Advice on coin collecting, book reviews, coin rate of return calculator, and illustrated US Mint history also featured. Includes information on long range coin value trends for collectible US coins.
US Coins Collector
- US Coins Collector is the online source for coin news, articles about coin collecting and also features full coin auctions.
US Collect A Coin
- Providing free Excel Spreadsheet for organizing your coin collection. Also includes a beginners guide to coin collecting eBook.
- Provides numismatic information on United States coins
- Information on Morgan and Peace Dollar Varieties.
- Wiki based informational site devoted to Morgan and Peace dollar die varieties known as VAMs.
Your Rare Coin Collecting Guide.
- Site is a coin collecting guide for all U.S. coins. It includes all U.S. Mint regular issues from half-cents through double-eagles as well as commemoratives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 6, 2015 at 5:45:04 UTC -