become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coins/Mints
Open Directory - Recreation: Collecting: Coins: Mints
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks
- A public company owned by the Austrian National Bank.
Bermuda Monetary Authority
- Bermuda's central monetary authority, responsible for the issue of Bermuda notes and coins.
Birth of a Coin
- Animated story on how coins are made at the U.S. Mint.
Canada: Royal Canadian Mint
- Features gold, silver, platinum and other uncirculated coins commemorating Canada's heritage and an abundance of numismatic information.
French Mint / Monnaie de Paris
- Produces circulating coins (franc, euro), collection coins, gold coins, numismatic, series, art medals, decorations, art bronzes, and jewels.
Israel Government Coins and Medals Corporation
- National coinage, commemorative coins and medals, jewelry and art collectibles.
Japan: The Mint Bureau
- The Ministry of Finance has been engaged in manufacturing coins since 1871.
- Produces coins and medals, as well as plaques, tokens, badges and custom-made articles. Includes a company profile, history, production details and an online shop.
Mints of the World
- Listing of world mints, both official and private, and other monetary authorities such as Central Banks, with contact details and other information.
- Producing specialty coins, currency, gold, platinum, and silver bullion coins.
Polish State Mint
- Information on the state mint in English and Polish.
Rahapaja Oy: Mint of Finland
- Manufactures all the national circulation coins of Finland. Brief history, gallery of recent commemoratives, and annual production report.
Royal Australian Mint
- The Mint manufactures circulating coins for Australia as well as medals, medallions, seals and tokens for private and public sectors and sporting and tourism groups, both nationally and internationally.
- The official mint of Switzerland.
The Czech Mint
- Produces national circulating coinage and commemorative medals.
The Royal Belgian Mint
- Includes a mission statement, location, contacts and general information about the manufacturing of coins.
The Royal Mint
- Contains information about British coins and coin-making in the past and present day, the Mint's history and current activities.
The Royal Mint (of Denmark)
- Part of Denmark's national bank that manufactures Danish coins and the materials for coin production. Press releases as well as information on current coins, commemoratives and sets.
The Royal Norwegian Mint
- The official worldwide representative of the Swedish Royal Mint, the Royal Danish Mint and the Central Bank of Iceland. (English and Norwegian)
The Singapore Mint
- Official mint for Singapore. The Mint has, since its establishment, undertaken most of the minting of Singapore's circulation coins.
The South African Mint
- Producing coins for South Africa for more than a century.
- Manufacturer of US circulating coins, Mint commemorative coins, and US Mint bullion coins. Numismatic information, online catalog and a special kids zone.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 8, 2010 2:28:01 PM EDT -