become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clocks_and_Watches/Watches
Clocks and Watches
The Accutron Watch Page
- Technical information on the Bulova and other tuning fork watches.
Alan's Vintage Watches
- A collection of vintage wrist watches with histories and stories about each one. Also pictures of watches using electron microscopes, X-ray film and an explanation of the luminous radium dials once used on watches.
American Watch Company
- Histories and pictures of watches from Waltham, Howard, Elgin, Hamilton and McIntyre also includes a database for Waltham and Elgin private label watches.
Antique Pocket Watch
- Information about collecting pocket watches and pocket watch makers, including values, serial numbers, cases, parts and mechanisms.
Australian Antiquarian Horological Society Inc.
- Official website for the Australian Antiquarian Horological Society.
BDWF Owners Group
- Forum and gallery for discussing all makes and models of watches.
- A collection of articles about various makes of wrist watch compiled after the death of Chuck Maddox.
- Articles and photos of a variety of watches.
- News, reviews, forums, classifieds and auction finder dedicated to Casio G-Shock and all Casio watches.
The Gruen Watch Company
- Historical information for collectors and a detailed bibliography. Also includes a page about the Columbus Watch Company.
Half Past the Hour
- A blog about watch collecting.
Hamilton Railroad Watches
- A history of the Hamilton Watch Company, with many pictures of watches and vintage advertisements.
- News, articles and reviews from the world of wrist watches.
- Free online watch tutorial to learn all about mechanical watch mechanisms.
- A database of luxury wrist watches as well as news, articles and photos.
Patek Philippe Museum
- The watch museum in Geneva houses antique, pocket watches and miniature enamel crafts.
Pocket Watch Collection
- Pictures and descriptions of a variety of American made pocketwatches. Also helpful information on subjects such as how to open a watch, what jewels are and what adjusted means.
- Information for watch enthusiasts including chat rooms, watch forums, numerous articles and on-line watch school.
Tuning Fork Watches
- History of the invention of tuning fork watches with emphasis on the Bulova.
The Unofficial Breitling Source
- Breitling watch information, models, galleries, forum, and information on spotting replicas.
- The history of this Rolex diver's watch in text and pictures.
Vintage Watches For Investment
- Watch collecting secrets and tips on caring for vintage watches.
The Watch Guy
- Vintage wrist and pocket watch information including a resource database of collecting information.
- Articles on such topics as wrist watches, time, how to assess the value of a watch and book reviews.
- TAG Heuer enthusiast website with information on their history, watch collection and a forum.
- History and information on the Zodiac Watch Company. Includes pictures and descriptions of many models and technical articles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 21, 2013 at 11:54:06 UTC -