become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clocks_and_Watches/Organizations
Clocks and Watches
Open Directory - Recreation: Collecting: Clocks and Watches: Organizations
The Antiquarian Horological Society
- A learned Society dedicated to the study of antiquarian clocks, watches and other forms of timekeeping.
British Horological Institute
- Place for hints and tips on clock and watch repair. Also includes a Identification Photo Database with modern and antique clock and watch movements.
The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH
- Info on swiss made watches, glossary, a watch FAQ, links to watch brands official websites, news, history, and statistics.
Horology: Membership Organizations
- A global list of membership organizations of interest to collectors of clocks and watches and other horologists, both enthusiasts and professionals.
International Watch Fob Association
- Organization for collectors of watch fobs.
The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, Inc.
- Dedicated to the collection, restoration, research and appreciation of all manner of clocks, watches, and sun dials. They have many resources to help everyone from new collectors to experienced professionals.
The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers
- Founded by a Royal Charter in 1631, this London guild is one of the oldest horological organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:40:41 UTC -