become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mountaineering/Expeditions
Recreation: Climbing: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
APEX: Bolivia 2001
- Research expedition to study the effects of acute mountain sickness (AMS).
Baruntse Expedition 2002
- Account of a guided expedition to climb Baruntse in the Nepal Himalaya. Includes photos.
EigerWand North Face Ascent, March 1997
- Trip report and photos from Paul Harrington.
Gangotri to Badrinath Article
- High altitude trekking expedition from Gangotri to Badrinath.
- About a 1999 expedition that climbed the Pamir mountains in Central Asia. Coverage includes audio reports, interactive guides, written reports and web resources.
- Photos and information from the Czech team's attempts on Kangchenjunga, Lhoce, Makalu, Dhaulagiri, and Cho-Oyu.
Top to Top
- About an international, multidisciplinary group founded in Switzerland which plans expeditions to the seven summits, travelling between the summits by human-powered means including biking and sailing.
- Reports and photos from the team's previous and current expeditions, primarily from Pakistan and Bolivia.
Xixabangma Expedition 2002
- The team plans to be the first from Singapore to climb Xixabangma into the death zone (8000m) without using supplementary oxygen and without depending on pre-built camps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 0:35:48 UTC -