become an editor
the entire directory
only in Climbing/Aid_Climbing
Aid Climbing in a Three Person Team
- Article by Ken Younge and Tuan Luong giving personal experiences, tips, and techniques.
Big Wall Climbing
- Trip reports. Ratings explained. Equipment list. Photos. Route suggestions.
- Topos, beta, trip reports and photos from walls in Yosemite, the Sierra Nevada, Zion, Fisher Towers and Black Canyon of the Gunnison. Plus the Aid Climbing Guide to Southern California.
Hints For Big-Wall Climbing in Yosemite
- Tips for beginners, climbing in a three person team, soloing, hauling, and improving speed compiled by Q. Tuan Luong.
SuperTopo: The Road to The Nose
- Sells Chris McNamara's fourteen climb program for building skills, speed, endurance and comfort with big wall exposure. Includes topos.
Trango Russian Aid System Review
- Review from GearReview.com.
Usenet rec.climbing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2011 at 9:35:06 UTC -