become an editor
the entire directory
only in Camps/Weight_Loss
Health: Weight Loss
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Weight Loss
- Owned and directed by staff who were once overweight children themselves. Offers co-ed programs for 7-18 year olds. Located in Amherst, Massachusetts. Includes staff profiles, parent and camper FAQs, photos, and registration information.
Camp La Jolla
- Located on the campus of the University of California San Diego in La Jolla, California. Offers programs for girls, boys, teens, women 18-29, and women 30-60+, with year-round follow-up. Goals, program details, photos, dates, and information request form.
- Girls' weight loss camp focused on building self-esteem. Program details, information request form, dates, rates, and online registration. Located in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Run as a traditional camp without unduly focusing on weight loss as a problem. Offers co-ed program for 7-17 year olds and separate program for women aged 17-25. Located in Ferndale, New York. Program details, parent resources, schedule, fees, and forms.
New Image Weight Loss Camps
- Describes programs designed to help young people lose two to four pounds per week. Includes schedule and fee chart. Camps based in California, Florida and New England.
- Information on Wellsping camps and schools for overweight teens. Includes resources, weight loss tips, and information on the psychological impact of obesity on teens and what parents can do to help them.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2014 at 10:46:38 UTC -