become an editor
the entire directory
only in Camps/Travel_and_Adventure
Travel and Adventure
Open Directory - Recreation: Camps: Travel and Adventure
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Travel and Adventure
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Students
- Summer programs for teenagers ages 13 to 19, with tropical marine biology, PADI scuba diving certifications, international sailing certifications and other watersports.
- Two week adventure expedition programs for teens in Colorado, Utah, and Maine. Outdoor adventures for adults and children in caving, rock climbing, hiking, paddling, day and overnight camps.
Adventure Treks, Inc.
- Outdoor adventures for young people ages 12 to 18. Summer trips in the Southeast, New England, Western US and Canada include whitewater rafting, rock climbing, kayaking, and mountaineering. All gear is provided. Schedules and prices available.
- Teaches 13-18 year olds wilderness living through multi-activity wilderness adventures (including backpacking, mountaineering, whitewater rafting, sea kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking) in locations around the world. Photos, schedules, FAQ, and application.
Adventures Under the Sun
- The specialists in bilingual wilderness adventure education programs in Costa Rica offer teen travel and outdoor activities in tropical settings. Provides an application, a schedule and a photo gallery.
- Wilderness based adventure camps, horse camp, and fitness camp for girls ages 12-16. Sessions combine yoga, tent camping, educational activities, and leadership opportunities in groups limited to 12 girls. Dates and rates, program details, staff bios, and registration.
- Offers one to four week goal oriented bicycle touring, hiking, rafting, sea-kayaking, and community service adventure trips to students, ages 11-18, in New England, Canada, and the western United States. Includes an application, FAQs, and terms and conditions.
Aslan Adventures Inc.
- Offer six day and customized wilderness adventures in the Virginia Mountains for church groups, including climbing, rappelling, caving, backpacking, white water rafting and canoeing. Contains company details, and online application.
ATW Teen Tours : American Trails West
- Offering teenagers summer travel programs throughout North America and Europe
- New Zealand based adventure camp for youths, schools, businesses, churches and community groups. Activities include high ropes, climbing wall, mountain biking, kayaking, team and confidence building courses.
- Providing llama trekking adventure services for children ages 8 - 13 since 1989. Adventures include trekking and hiking, camping and challenge courses, orienteering and animal care.
- A non-profit, marine environmental, one week education program which is held aboard the 42' ERICA LEE and 48' ERICA LEE II for children ages 9 and up.
Deer Hill Expeditions
- Offers wilderness and service expeditions in the American southwest for teens. Programs, schedule, rates, FAQ, and application form.
ExploraMar Marine Biology Sailing Camp
- Unique teenage summer science camp offering sailing instruction and marine biology, living aboard a new 50 ft sailboat on Sea of Cortez, Baja, Mexico. Oceanographic exploration and teamwork development to small groups under the guidance of professional educators.
Fort Smith Mountain Men
- Travel-camping adventure and leadership development experience for boys 11 to 16 who are interested in the outdoors. Trips originate from Georgetown, Texas. Programs, dates, rates, registration form, and links to related sites.
- Colorado Backcountry Adventures for Teens ages 13-17. Horizon Adventure Program. Accredited by the American Camping Association. Financial Aid is available.
Kent Mountain Adventure Center
- Offers backpacking, rock climbing, kayaking, mountain biking, and 'no-impact' camping programs. Focuses on personal growth through outdoor adventure. Instructors, program descriptions, FAQ, schedule, rates, and registration form.
- Adventure travel for teenagers. Offers 13 to 28 day wilderness based trips with a variety of activities in world-class settings, placing an equal emphasis on physical and emotional growth through challenge.
- Wilderness adventures for teenagers in the United States and Europe.
Northwaters and Langskib
- Wilderness canoe tripping and sea kayaking programs for youth and adults offering a blend of adventure and personal growth in a supportive environment. Based in Temagami, Ontario. Photos, staff profiles, FAQ, dates, and rates.
- Offers marine, geology and astronomy programs for 12-17 year olds on the Sea of Cortez based in San Carlos, Mexico.
- Sailing aboard catamarans in the British Virgin Islands, students ages 13 and up learn sailing, SCUBA diving, and marine sciences during 21-day voyages. Program details, photos, forums, dates and rates, FAQ, and application form.
Outpost Wilderness Adventure
- Small group adventure specialty camps and expeditions focussing on high level instruction in rock and alpine climbing, mountain biking, fly fishing, adventure racing and backcountry explorations in Colorado, Bolivia, the Alps and Mexico.
Outward Bound Canada
- Courses in canoeing, cross-country and downhill skiing, ecology, dogsledding, first aid, high ropes, hiking, leadership training, mountaineering, rock climbing, kayaking, snowboarding, white-water canoeing and kayaking, white-water rescue, and winter camping. High school credits available.
Outward Bound USA
- A non-profit organization consisting of 5 wilderness schools and 2 urban centers offering adventure based, experiential education summer programs for teens.
Outward Bound Wilderness
- Nonprofit organization offers experiential learning and personal growth through adventure-based wilderness programs for youth, teens, and adults. Includes course descriptions, FAQ, staff profiles, photos, and registration information.
- Variety of programs offered for ages 9-16 in the Pali Mountains. Activities include skating, scuba, watersports, secret agent camp, entrepreneurship, horseback riding, film, and acting. Includes videos of the camp and enrollment information.
- A Christian adventure camp providing one week, weekend, or one day group expeditions in Vermont.
Rein Teen Tours
- Exciting, well-supervised, activity oriented travel programs for teenagers 13 to 17 years of age. Tours range from 3 to 6 weeks, traveling throughout the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada.
The Road Less Traveled
- Offers adventure expeditions, community service learning programs, and international language study programs to young people ages 13 and up, throughout the United States and abroad.
Shenandoah Summer Camp
- Overnight camp for boys and girls in 4th-12th grades combines traditional activities with adventure camp. Located in Luray.
Student Hosteling Program
- Offers summer cycling and mountain biking trips throughout the US, Canada, and Europe for teens. Includes trip itineraries, fees, contact forms, and company information.
Surf Camp Inc
- Offers programs and surfing lessons for teens and adults in North Carolina, Hawaii, Costa Rica and the Caribbean. Includes a schedule, details of instruction, an online store, and a request form.
Teen Treks Bike Trips
- One to four week bike trips in Europe, Canada, and United States for teens ages 13 to 18. Operated by American Youth Hostels Niagara Frontier Council. Trip descriptions, overview, FAQ, and application form.
Thompson Island Outward Bound
- Summer programs include two-week, overnight, outdoor adventure programs for adolescents, ages 12 -17. Includes details, employment opportunities, an online store and directions. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Outdoor youth programs with an emphasis on building youth leadership skills and the responsible use of the backcountry.
- Fourteen to 40 day summer expeditions in Europe, South Africa, Vietnam, USA, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Thailand, and Australia for 12-18 year olds. Program details, prices, schedule, photographs, FAQ, and registration form.
Weissman Teen Tours
- Tour the United States, Canada or Europe. Exciting, well supervised, activity oriented travel programs for teenagers 13 to 18 years of age.
- Summer tours and travel adventures for ages 13 to 19. Offers excursions through Canada, the United States, Europe, and Australia. Program details, testimonials, dates, rates, and forms.
Wilderness Adventure at Eagle Landing
- A retreat, conference and corporate team building center located in the mountains of Southwest Virginia. Rock climbing, rappelling, caving, canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, ropes course, and a 900' zip line. Includes descriptions and photographs.
Wilderness Trek Christian Camp
- Rugged six-day adventures in southern Colorado for 14-19 year olds include backpacking, hiking, rappelling, devotionals, and Bible study. Message boards, group booking forms, and contact information.
- 30 years of experience leading wilderness adventures for young adults in the Western US, Alaska, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Australia and Europe. Backpacking, seakayaking, whitewater rafting, climbing, mountain biking, fly fishing.
- Summer wilderness travel expeditions for young adults - sailing, backpacking, sea kayaking and whitewater rafting the wilderness, waterways and seas of North America.
Travel and Adventure
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:05:04 PM EDT -