become an editor
the entire directory
only in Camps/Travel_and_Adventure
Travel and Adventure
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Travel and Adventure
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Students
- Summer programs for teenagers ages 13 to 19, with tropical marine biology, PADI scuba diving certifications, international sailing certifications and other watersports.
- Two week adventure expedition programs for teens in Colorado, Utah, and Maine. Outdoor adventures for adults and children in caving, rock climbing, hiking, paddling, day and overnight camps.
- Teen summer outdoor adventure camps for young people ages 12 to 18 in the Pacific Northwest, California, Colorado and North Carolina. Activities include whitewater rafting, rock climbing, hiking, and mountain biking. All gear is provided.
- Teaches 13-18 year olds wilderness living through multi-activity wilderness adventures (including backpacking, mountaineering, whitewater rafting, sea kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking) in locations around the world. Photos, schedules, FAQ, and application.
Adventures Under the Sun
- The specialists in bilingual wilderness adventure education programs in Costa Rica offer teen travel and outdoor activities in tropical settings. Provides an application, a schedule and a photo gallery.
Alpengirl Girls Summer Adventure Camp
- An overnight adventure camp for pre teen and teen girls age 11-17. Sessions are available in Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Alaska and Hawaii. Program details, staff profile, and registration.
- Offers one to four week goal oriented bicycle touring, hiking, rafting, sea-kayaking, and community service adventure trips to students, ages 11-18, in New England, Canada, and the western United States. Includes an application, FAQs, and terms and conditions.
Aslan Adventures Inc.
- Offer six day and customized wilderness adventures in the Virginia Mountains for church groups, including climbing, rappelling, caving, backpacking, white water rafting and canoeing. Contains company details, and online application.
ATW Teen Tours : American Trails West
- Offering teenagers summer travel programs throughout North America and Europe
- New Zealand based adventure camp for youths, schools, businesses, churches and community groups. Activities include high ropes, climbing wall, mountain biking, kayaking, team and confidence building courses.
- A non-profit, marine environmental, one week education program which is held aboard the 42' ERICA LEE and 48' ERICA LEE II for children ages 9 and up.
Deer Hill Expeditions
- Offers wilderness and service expeditions in the American southwest for teens. Programs, schedule, rates, FAQ, and application form.
ExploraMar Marine Biology Sailing Camp
- Unique teenage summer science camp offering sailing instruction and marine biology, living aboard a new 50 ft sailboat on Sea of Cortez, Baja, Mexico. Oceanographic exploration and teamwork development to small groups under the guidance of professional educators.
- Colorado Backcountry Adventures for Teens ages 13-17. Horizon Adventure Program. Accredited by the American Camping Association. Financial Aid is available.
Kent Mountain Adventure Center
- Offers backpacking, rock climbing, kayaking, mountain biking, and 'no-impact' camping programs. Focuses on personal growth through outdoor adventure. Instructors, program descriptions, FAQ, schedule, rates, and registration form.
- Wilderness adventures for teenagers in the United States and Europe.
Northwaters and Langskib
- Wilderness canoe tripping and sea kayaking programs for youth and adults offering a blend of adventure and personal growth in a supportive environment. Based in Temagami, Ontario. Photos, staff profiles, FAQ, dates, and rates.
- Offers marine, geology and astronomy programs for 12-17 year olds on the Sea of Cortez based in San Carlos, Mexico.
- Sailing aboard catamarans in the British Virgin Islands, students ages 13 and up learn sailing, SCUBA diving, and marine sciences during 21-day voyages. Program details, photos, forums, dates and rates, FAQ, and application form.
Outpost Wilderness Adventure
- Small group adventure specialty camps and expeditions focussing on high level instruction in rock and alpine climbing, mountain biking, fly fishing, adventure racing and backcountry explorations in Colorado, Bolivia, the Alps and Mexico.
Outward Bound Canada
- Courses in canoeing, cross-country and downhill skiing, ecology, dogsledding, first aid, high ropes, hiking, leadership training, mountaineering, rock climbing, kayaking, snowboarding, white-water canoeing and kayaking, white-water rescue, and winter camping. High school credits available.
Outward Bound USA
- A non-profit organization consisting of 5 wilderness schools and 2 urban centers offering adventure based, experiential education summer programs for teens.
- Offers biking, hiking, leadership, language, writing, service and field studies programs domestically and abroad for students in 4th through 12th grade.
- Variety of programs offered for ages 9-16 in the Pali Mountains. Activities include skating, scuba, watersports, secret agent camp, entrepreneurship, horseback riding, film, and acting. Includes videos of the camp and enrollment information.
- A Christian adventure camp providing one week, weekend, or one day group expeditions in Vermont.
Rein Teen Tours
- Exciting, well-supervised, activity oriented travel programs for teenagers 13 to 17 years of age. Tours range from 3 to 6 weeks, traveling throughout the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada.
The Road Less Traveled
- Offers adventure expeditions, community service learning programs, and international language study programs to young people ages 13 and up, throughout the United States and abroad.
Student Hosteling Program
- Offers summer cycling and mountain biking trips throughout the US, Canada, and Europe for teens. Includes trip itineraries, fees, contact forms, and company information.
Surf Camp Inc
- Offers programs and surfing lessons for teens and adults in North Carolina, Hawaii, Costa Rica and the Caribbean. Includes a schedule, details of instruction, an online store, and a request form.
Teen Treks Bike Trips
- One to four week bike trips in Europe, Canada, and United States for teens ages 13 to 18. Operated by American Youth Hostels Niagara Frontier Council. Trip descriptions, overview, FAQ, and application form.
Thompson Island Outward Bound
- Summer programs include two-week, overnight, outdoor adventure programs for adolescents, ages 12 -17. Includes details, employment opportunities, an online store and directions. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Outdoor youth programs with an emphasis on building youth leadership skills and the responsible use of the backcountry.
- Fourteen to 40 day summer expeditions in Europe, South Africa, Vietnam, USA, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Thailand, and Australia for 12-18 year olds. Program details, prices, schedule, photographs, FAQ, and registration form.
Weissman Teen Tours
- Tour the United States, Canada or Europe. Exciting, well supervised, activity oriented travel programs for teenagers 13 to 18 years of age.
- Summer tours and travel adventures for ages 13 to 19. Offers excursions through Canada, the United States, Europe, and Australia. Program details, testimonials, dates, rates, and forms.
Wilderness Adventure at Eagle Landing
- A retreat, conference and corporate team building center located in the mountains of Southwest Virginia. Rock climbing, rappelling, caving, canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, ropes course, and a 900' zip line. Includes descriptions and photographs.
Wilderness Trek Christian Camp
- Rugged six-day adventures in southern Colorado for 14-19 year olds include backpacking, hiking, rappelling, devotionals, and Bible study. Message boards, group booking forms, and contact information.
- 30 years of experience leading wilderness adventures for young adults in the Western US, Alaska, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Australia and Europe. Backpacking, seakayaking, whitewater rafting, climbing, mountain biking, fly fishing.
- Summer wilderness travel expeditions for young adults - sailing, backpacking, sea kayaking and whitewater rafting the wilderness, waterways and seas of North America.
Travel and Adventure
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2015 at 22:51:21 UTC -