become an editor
the entire directory
only in Camps/Sports
Open Directory - Recreation: Camps: Sports
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Sports
Sports: People: Training: Camps
- USA Olympian Erica Bartolina offers pole vault camps and private instruction as track and field equipment sales. Hammond, Louisiana.
Bridgton Sports Camp
- Located in southwestern Maine and offering a range of sports in a traditional camp setting.
- Coed sleep-over summer sports camp located at Kents Hill School in the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine. Developing athletic skills through individualized sports instruction, strengthening inner core values and principles, encouraging abilities in leadership, fair play, and teamwork.
College Soccer Camp - NPDC
- A national series of soccer showcase camps that emphasize both skill development and sports psychology in collaboration with NCAA coaches.
EXACT Sports National Player Development Camp
- National series of college soccer camps, college baseball showcases, and hockey clinics that emphasize both skill development and sports psychology.
Georgetown Prep Sports Camps
- Summer camps and sports programs in Maryland / DC area.
Gotham Tennis Summer Camp
- Summer tennis and mult-sport camp in the Hamptons. Calendar, alternate locations and pricing.
Kutztown University Sports Camps
- Official listing of Kutztown University (PA) camps across multiple sports.
Lake Owen Camp
- For boys and girls ages 7-17 specializing in gymnastics, in-line skating, skateboarding, and BMX bikes. Located in Cable, Wisconsin. Facilities, daily schedule, FAQ, dates, and rates.
Legion Athletic Camp
- Week-long camps for elementary to senior high school kids, focusing on a variety of sports including track, gymnastics, equestrian, and judo. Held at the International Peace Garden straddling the U.S.-Canadian border of North Dakota and Manitoba. Photos, program descriptions, and registration information.
Longhorns Tennis Camp
- Week-long summer camps for juniors and weekend camps for adults lead by University of Texas coaches. Austin, Texas.
Michigan State University Summer Sports Camps
- Youth sports camps led by coaches at MSU in Lansing, MI.
Peter Fewing Soccer Camp
- Soccer camp for kids ages 5-17 years old in Seattle, Washington.
Peterson School of Tennis
- Offering summer camps in Atlanta for beginner, intermediate and advanced players.
Purple Patch Running
- Organizer of running training camps and races.
RSTA Tennis Camp
- Instructional tennis camp based in Chicago, IL
Rising Star Baseball Camp
- Day camp in New Rochelle, New York for boys ages 9-14. Photos, directions, staff profiles, and program information.
Southern Maryland Baseball Camp
- Day and overnight Thanksgiving and Christmas camps for boys in grades 1-12. Held at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, Louisiana. Photos, dates, rates, directions, and online registration.
Sports Plus Day Camps
- Programs for ages 5 to 14, ranging from traditional camp activities to training camps focusing on a specific sport. Located in Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, and Northridge, California. Program details, locations, schedule, FAQ, and registration form.
Tecumseh Baseball Spring Training
- Run by volunteers within the Tecumseh Minor Baseball Association community, this spring camp was introduced to give local players an early tune-up for the upcoming baseball season.
VB Surf Sessions
- Surf school in Virginia Beach.
White Water Learning Center of Georgia
- Offers a Kids Kayaking Summer Day Camp for 9-14 year olds two days at Allatoona Lake. Learn basic kayaking skills. Equipment and transportation included. Program details, dates, fees, and registration form.
- Offers ski, skate, and snowboard camp programs during the winter, spring, and summer for all ages and abilities. Located in Mount Hood, Oregon.
Windridge Tennis Camps
- Operates two camps in Vermont. Craftsbury Common's focus in on tennis instruction in a rural traditional camp setting. Teela-Wooket campers may major in soccer, horseback riding, or tennis. Photos, bulletin board, and registration forms.
Winning Techniques Camp
- Co-ed day and overnight camp that specialize in figure skating, hockey, golf, dance, intense watersports, horseback riding and leadership as well as offering a traditional camp program.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:15:07 PM EDT -