become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Needs/Learning_Disabilities
- Summer day program in Howell, New Jersey for kids with social skills challenges and mild learning disabilities. Includes staff, program, pre-approval information, and FAQs.
- Three summer recreation programs in High Falls, New York for kids and teens with learning and developmental disabilities. Information for each program, schedule, forms, and FAQ.
- Integrated summer camp for children and teens with and without learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder. Non-competitive environment with over 50 sports and activities. Social Skills Program, Academic Program. 2-to-1 camper-to-staff ratio.
Camp Lee Mar
- Eastern Pennsylvania camp for kids and young adults with developmental and learning disabilities. Includes traditional and educational activities, request form, staff, and gear list.
- Non-competitive summer camp, in Remsen, New York, for children ages 8 to 18 with learning challenges and/or attention deficit disorders. Includes program, activities, health services, and request form.
- Residential program, in Perrysville, Ohio, for ages 6 to 16 with learning disabilities, behavior disorders, or attention deficit disorders. Includes facilities, enrollment information, and programs.
- Residential program in Rindge, New Hampshire for children ages 7 to 14 with emotional, behavioral, and learning disabilities. Includes application materials, activities, session dates, photos, and daily schedule.
Charis Hills Camp and Retreat Center
- Retreat center and Christian summer camp for kids with learning differences and social difficulties such as ADD, ADHD, High-Functioning Autism, Asperger's disorder, and other special needs. Sunset, Texas.
Lions Club Camp Kirk
- Co-ed residential camp whose mission is to provide a nurturing, non-competitive, and structured atmosphere for 6 to 14 years olds who have learning disabilities and/or ADD/ADHD. Located in Kirkfield, Ontario. Testimonials, FAQ, dates, rates, and application.
- Operating out of Balsam, North Carolina, and Dubois, Wyoming, SOAR leads high adventure programs for LD and ADHD preteens, teens, and adults throughout the Southeast, Florida Keys, Caribbean, Rockies and Desert Southwest. Programs, staff profiles, FAQ, and application form.
Summit Camp and Travel
- Serving boys and girls classified as having attention deficit disorders and possible concomitant learning disabilities or mild emotional problems. Located in Wayne County, Pennsylvania, 3 hours from New York City.
Talisman Summer Camps
- Base camps and adventure programs for children and teens ages 9-17 with LD, ADD, ADHD, Asperger's syndrome, and autism. Located in Black Mountain, North Carolina. Photos, program details, dates, rates, and registration forms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2014 at 3:47:40 UTC -