become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Needs/Cancer
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Special Needs: Cancer
Angel On My Shoulder
- Camp Angel and Camp Teen Angel: cost-free weekend retreats for kids affected by cancer through a loved one. Held at Camp Luther in Three Lakes, Wisconsin, and Camp Manito-Wish YMCA in Boulder Junction, Wisconsin. Dates, photos, forms, and program details.
Arizona Camp Sunrise
- Overnight program for ages 8 to 16 who have or had cancer, for siblings, and day camp for ages 3 to 7. Calendar, programs, and message board for registered campers. In Payson, Arizona.
Australia - Camp Quality
- Non-profit, volunteer organization providing support for children with cancer. Holds children's camps and family camps at locations throughout Australia. Programs, dates, locations, and registration form.
- An operation which offers life-enhancing programmes for seriously ill children, and support for parents and carers. Includes map, history and donation information.
- Christian camp for kids and teens, ages 7 to 17, with life-threatening illnesses and disabilities. Activities, scholarships, calendar, and staff. In Purdy, Missouri.
Camp Boggy Creek
- Free weeklong summer sessions, in Eustis, Florida, for ages 7 to 16, with life-threatening and chronic illnesses. Includes family weekends, annual schedule by illness, medical facilities, and application.
- Provides children with cancer the opportunity to go to camp, have fun, and meet others like themselves. Includes mission statement, events, photo gallery, links, contacts, and a guestbook. [North Carolina]
- Provides camping experiences to children with cancer and blood disorders. Features information about camp life, volunteers, photo gallery, and contacts. [Nebraska]
Camp Debbie Lou
- Invites the entire family of cancer stricken children for a summer camping experience. Includes information about camp, who can attend, and volunteer opportunities. [North Carolina]
Camp Good Days and Special Times
- Provides programs and services to improve the quality of life for children and families whose lives have been touched by cancer and other life challenges.
Camp Happy Days
- Special annual camp for children with cancer. Information, location, and counselor application.
- Offers day camp, for cancer patients ages 4 to 5; overnight camps for ages 6 to 12 and ages 13 to 19, siblings included. Pictures, stories, announcements, and events. In Tooele, Utah.
Camp Magical Moments
- Offers children with cancer a place of retreat in an environment of fun, friendship, and love. Features camp information, news, message board, photo gallery, funding opportunities, and how to volunteer. [Idaho]
- A cost-free camp for children and young adults with cancer located in Montana and operated by Children's Oncology Camp Foundation. Offers a variety of activities including swimming, a ropes course and archery.
- A summer camp for children dealing with cancer. Features a picture gallery, events, donation opportunities, contacts, and registration information. [Oregon]
- Week-long camps for children with cancer, or for siblings; weekend programs for families, or teens and siblings. Program details, calendar, and staff information. In Novato, California.
- Provides an active, outdoor experience for children with cancer. Also offers chemotherapy treatment onsite. Features fact sheet, what's new, how to get involved, history, directions, facilities, and photographs. [Ontario, Canada]
- Non-profit, volunteer organization that provides a free week-long camping experience and year-round support program for children with cancer and their families. Camps are held at five Canadian locations. Photos, activities, and contact information.
Camp Quality Eastern Ontario
- A summer camp for children with cancer, also offers a year round program for families. Includes goals, history, logs, support, events, directions, and a photo gallery. [Canada]
Camp Quality Hong Kong
- Providing year-round support for children undergoing treatment for cancer and their families. Features latest camp news, calendar, fundraising, links, and a message board.
Camp Quality Michigan
- Provides a camping experience for children with cancer. Includes how to become a contributor, a dream list, staff applications, events, pictures, and contact information.
Camp Quality Ohio
- Free week-long camp and year-round support services for children with cancer and their families. Dates, photos, camp song, and camper and companion registration forms.
Camp Quality USA
- Offers special children diagnosed with cancer a chance to attend camp. Includes schedule, how to help, news, pictures, and links to locations.
Camp Rising Sun
- A free camp for children who have been diagnosed with cancer. Information provided about campers, staff, reunions, memories, and how to donate. [Connecticut]
Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times
- Dedicated to providing children with cancer a place to experience camping, have fun, and develop self confidence. Includes calendar, how to volunteer, events, newsletter, traditions, and what to expect. [California]
- Allows kids a chance to make friends and share experiences with other young cancer patients. Includes camp history, how to donate or volunteer, and a photo gallery. [Texas]
- Summer camp for tots, kids, and teens with cancer; weekend family camps; and fall single-day events. Activities, medical information, staff, and schedule. In Alexander City, Alabama.
- Programs for kids, aged 7 to 12, and teens, aged 13 to 18, with cancer; sibling and family weekends. Activities, calendar, medical staff, applications, and history. In Rutledge, Georgia.
Camp Sunshine Dreams
- A camp for children with cancer and their siblings. Features photographs, donors, calendar, links, forms, and contact information. [California]
- Offers a safe and challenging camping experience for Vermont children who have had cancer. Includes history, funding, news, donations, gallery, links, and contact information.
- Offers free programs to children with cancer and their families. Has two permanent camp sites in Ontario: Garratt's Island, near Sandbanks Provincial Park; and Rainbow Lake, in Waterford. Also operates summer day camps in eight cities. Program information, photos, volunteer and staff opportunities, and forms.
- Provides at no cost, a respite for children with cancer and their families. Features camp history, volunteering, photographs, reunions, and contact information. [Colorado]
Children's Oncology Camping Association International
- Provides resources and ideas for those offering a summer camp experience to children diagnosed with cancer.
Dream Day on Cape Cod
- Non-profit organization providing seriously ill children and their families with respite from hospitals and treatments through summer camp sessions and annual holiday events on Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Dream Street Foundation
- Dedicated to providing a free camping program to children with chronic or life threatening diseases. Includes information about program, how to volunteer, calendar of events, and a photo gallery. [California]
- Creates therapeutic and recreational opportunities for people of all ages and disabilities. Information provided about programs available, how to participate, staff, events, picture gallery, and contacts. [Montana]
- Free seven-day kayak camp in Vail, Colorado for young adults ages 15 to 25 with cancer. Camp history, agenda, message board, and applications.
Happiness Is Camping
- Free traditional overnight camp for girls and boys ages 6-16. Campers attend from one to four weeks, depending on their health. Staffed by doctors and nurses from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Located in Blairstown, New Jersey. Program, dates, FAQ, and registration form.
The Heart Connection Children's Cancer Program
- Provides free summer camp for children with cancer and their siblings. Information provided about events, programs, volunteers, and funding. [Iowa]
Hole In The Wall Gang
- No-fee camp for youth, ages 7 to 15, with cancer and serious blood diseases, who reside in New England, New York or New Jersey. Activities, program schedules, and medical and staff information.
Indian Summer Camp
- Programs for youth ages 7 to 17 who have or had cancer, in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Schedule, application, photo gallery, and contact information.
One Step at a Time Camp
- Seven summer programs for youth, ages 7 to 19, diagnosed with cancer and leukemia. Includes program details, activities, and calendar of events.
Ronald McDonald Camp
- For children ages 7-19 who are undergoing or who have been treated for cancer, and their siblings. Features photographs, history, news, wish list, applications, directions, and mail. [Pennsylvania]
Special Days Camps
- Summer and winter camps in Brighton, Michigan for children ages 6 to 17 who have or have had cancer. Also offers week-long Partners Camp for the brothers and sisters of children with cancer. Includes news, FAQs, and forms.
- Offers camping experience, support, and resources for children with cancer in the Virginia, Maryland and Metropolitan D.C. areas.
- Day camp for children with cancer and a sibling. Features program information, pictures, guestbook, registration, and camper application. [Illinois]
Victory Junction Gang Camp
- A special camp for special kids with health care needs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 17:55:05 UTC -