become an editor
the entire directory
only in Camps/Performing_Arts
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Performing Arts
- Educational camp for girls grades 3 to 11, offering courses in art, dance, music, theater and sports. Located in Massachusetts.
- A summer program offering classes and workshops taught by Broadway professionals in all aspects of musical theater, including a behind-the-scenes look at the business.
- Summer music camp, located in Idaho and Oregon, designed for children grades 2 through 7 who enjoy music performance.
Camp Curtain Call
- An exciting combination of traditional summer camp activities with specialized performing and visual arts programming. Coeducational for ages 10-17.
- Circus and performing arts camp for children and adults, directed by Wavy Gravy. Lists activities, dates and rates, and provides photographs of the grounds and participants. Located in Mendocino county, California.
- The oldest continuing workshop of its kind in the USA, CenterStage offers students a well-balanced and fast-paced summer of theatre arts, TV and film training, and touring. Three programs offered for different ages.
The Collective Sound
- Provides youth with an authentic musical experience in writing, recording, and performing through rock, electronic, and popular music as part of the Summer Music Academy and Creative Labs After School programs.
Columbia Gorge School of Theatre
- A summer theatre camp where youth ages 8 - 19 study acting, singing, dancing, and TV/film acting, do a show, and enjoy outdoor activities on the 140 acre Blue Moon Ranch.
Education Unlimited Actors Workshop
- Education Unlimited holds academic summer programs and acting camps for kids and teens at major college campuses in California.
French Woods Performing Arts Summer Camp
- Performing arts summer camp located in upstate New York providing classes in theater, music, magic, dance, fine arts, technical sciences and sports. For kids 7-17.
- Located at Carthage College in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Provides children 8-17 with sports, recreational activities, and a specialized musical theater program. Includes camp history, staff profiles, dates, rates, and registration information.
- Week-long world music and dance celebration with workshops and performances. Held at Mendocino Woodlands State Park in California. Includes maps, photos, list of instructors, site and program details, and registration form.
Long Lake Camp for the Arts
- Focuses on theater, dance, music, circus, and the fine arts. Includes location, photographs, and production, session, and contact information.
New England Music Camp
- Located in Sidney, Maine. Performance-oriented programs for 12 to 18 year olds focus on theory, harmony, composition, conducting, sight-singing, jazz appreciation, improvisation, and piano literature. Includes schedule and rates, faculty profiles, FAQ, and registration packet request form.
New York Film Academy Camps
- High school age students 14-17 can write, direct, shoot, and edit or act in their own films at the most dynamic film school in the world.
Performing Arts Workshops
- Southern California summer day camp where kids are taught by specialists in acting, voice and speech, dance, stage presence and singing, culminating in a fun performance.
Red Door Playhouse
- Arts and educational programs, performances and services for all children and adults in the North Atlanta Community.
School of Cinema and Performing Arts
- Programs in acting, filmmaking, dance, music video production, and photography. Campuses in New York City, Hollywood, and the Berkshires.
Scottish Schools Orchestra Trust
- Residential summer holiday orchestral courses in Scotland for children aged 9-15, including arts, crafts, sports and entertainments.
Sean Cheesman Dance Camp
- A week of learning the latest and newest dance styles of tomorrow.
Signature Band and Choir Camp
- An affirming non-competitive musical community offering one-week Youth Camp and two-week Teen Camp. Concert band, concert and show choirs, jazz, wind ensembles, piano, sight-singing.
- A 26 year old theatrical training camp in the Catskills, for kids ages 8 to 17. Alumnae include Natalie Portman, Mandy Moore, Robert Downey Jr. and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
- Offers students a well-balanced and fast-paced summer of theatre arts, TV and film training, and touring. Three programs available for different ages.
Theatre Arts Center
- Performing arts summer camp and workshop in drama, dance, and children's theatre summer. Two locations: Queens, New York City and Bucks County Pennsylvania.
Traveling Players Ensemble, Inc.
- Intensive theatre training to small troupes of actors, culminating in backpacking trips to perform their shows. Ages 11-18. [Great Falls, Virginia]
- Performing arts enrichment programs for grades 6-12. Activities range from filmmaking to hip-hop dance.
Urban Stages Summer Theatre Camp
- Spend five weeks writing your own theater piece, under the tutelage of leading New York City professional artists.
US Performing Arts and Media Camps
- Theater, film, and dance camps designed for middle and high school students between the ages of 11 and 18 are held at universities throughout the United States. Programs, facilities, and FAQ.
Usdan Center for the Creative and Performing Arts
- Performing and visual arts camp in Long Island New York, for ages 6-18.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 4:54:07 UTC -