become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Vermont
Aloha Foundation, Inc.
- A non-profit institution which oversees the operation of Camp Lanakila, Aloha Camp, Camp Aloha Hive, and the Hulbert Outdoor Center, a year-round educational center offering programs for adults, children and businesses.
- Located on Lake Fairlee in Vermont, 20 minutes from White River Junction. Established in 1906, it is a non-denominational, non-profit co-ed camp for children ages 6 to 15.
- Traditional private non-competitive residential summer camp for girls ages 6-16, founded in 1906. Located on Halls Lake in Newbury. Activities, FAQ, photos, videos, message board, dates, rates, and application form.
- YWCA resident and day camp for girls. Located in South Hero on Lake Champlain. Includes photos, sample daily schedule, mission, FAQ, and registration information.
Farm and Wilderness Foundation Summer Camps
- Six summer camps in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Based in the Quaker values of simplicity, self-reliance, honesty, and respect for others and the earth.
Lochearn Camp for Girls
- Private camp for girls 7-15. Offers water and land sports, creative arts, and special programs. Includes photographs and information.
Night Eagle Wilderness Adventures
- Primitive summer camp in the Green Mountains for boys, 10-14, is based on early Sioux culture: simplicity, cooperation, and respect for nature. Program, staff, schedule, photos, and contact information.
Norwich University Future Leader Camp
- Team-building, and leadership skills for teenagers 15-19 years of age in a challenging, active environment. Contains an overview of the camp, program details, costs, and contact information.
Roaring Brook Camp for Boys
- Outdoor skills instruction and wilderness backpacking and canoeing trips for boys ages 9-16. Based in Bradford. Activities, photos, catalog request form, and bulletin board.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2015 at 20:15:38 UTC -