become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Pennsylvania
Bear Creek Camp
- Co-ed camp for grades 2 through 11, located in Wilkes Barre. Owned and operated by the Northeast and Southeast Synods of the Evangelical Lutheran Church. Provides non-competitive games, nature exploration, climbing ropes, and arts.
- Summer camp for boys and girls ages 6 through 16. Non-competitive fine and performing arts activities include theatre, vocal and instrumental music, ballet, modern, jazz and tap dance, video, radio, photography and technical theater.
Camp Blue Ridge
- Summer camp for girls located in north east Pennsylvania.
- Privately owned 100 acre youth-group camp for ages 6-16. Located in Meadville. Weekend camp is free of charge in exchange for one hour of service work by the group. Features, photos, and contact information.
Camp Green Lane
- Jewish residential summer camp in Pennsylvania, established in 1926.
Camp Island Lake Starrucca
- Our philosophy of individualized programming allows campers to pursue their own interests within a structured program, enjying busy, productive days following personalized schedules of "majors" and "minors" that they design.
- A summer, coed, residential camp located in Perkiomen Valley, just outside of Valley Forge, Pennsylvania offering sports, arts and adventure programs.
- Coed residential summer camp in the Poconos for kids ages 7 to 17. Focus on individualized programming, with specialties in circus, ropes, riding, ice hockey, and arts.
- Full sports program, arts, waterfront activities, performing arts, horseback riding, jet skiing and first-time camper program. Located in the Pocono Mountains, for boys and girls ages 6 to 15.
- A Christian camp dedicated to serving people, operated by Delaware Valley Christian Camp, Inc., an association of members of churches of Christ in the Mid-Atlantic region. Camp is located in Eastern Pennsylvania near Reading.
- An Orthodox Jewish summer sleep away camp in Lake Como, Pennsylvania.
- Traditional summer camp in Pennsylvania.
Camp Poyntelle and Lewis Village
- A traditional co-ed Jewish summer camp in Pennsylvania for children aged 7 to 16, offering a wide variety of sports, arts, and aquatics.
- A traditional summer camp for boys and girls in their teens in Oxford, Pennsylvania.
Camp Shohola For Boys
- Camp Shohola is a traditional summer boys camp located in the mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania.
- A traditional, overnight, sports-oriented program in Pennsylvania for boys and girls focusing on sportsmanship, skills, and community.
Camp Timber Tops
- Overnight camp for girls, located in the Pocono Mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania, offering an all-around activity program with the emphasis of fun.
- Co-ed camp for ages 8 to 14, located in Thompson. Describes facilities and activities, with photographs and program details.
Camp Wayne for Boys
- A residential summer camp for boys ages 6 to 16, in Preston Park, Pennsylvania.
- Residential summer camp for girls ages 7 to 15, specializing in horseback riding, dance, art, and swimming. ESL and Academic tutoring available.
Habonim Dror Camp Galil
- One of seven Habonim Dror camps in North America. Habonim Dror is the Labor Zionist Youth Movement associated with the United Kibbutz Movement of Israel and the World Labor Zionist Movement.
Independent Lake Camp
- Celebrating human diversity. Residential camp for boys and girls ages 7 to 17 in Pennsylvania.
Journey's End Farm
- Family farm experience for boys and girls ages 7 to 12. Located in Newfoundland, near the Poconos. Program is strongly value-centered, consistent with the Quaker background of the leadership. Philosophy, program, rates, and dates.
Jumonville Premiere Camp Conference and Retreat Center
- Christian camping programs that are among the finest in the country. Blessed with a beautiful facility in a mountain setting.
Lake Greeley Camp
- A coed overnight summer camp for campers ages 6-15 in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania.
Lake Owego Camp
- Overnight summer camp for boys, located in the Pocono Mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania, offering an all-around activity program with the emphasis on fun.
Pine Forest Camp
- Overnight summer camp, located in the Pocono Mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania. Celebrating our 70th summer and offering an all-around activity program with the emphasis on fun.
- Coed overnight camp in Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, established in 1942, serving jewish families across the country. 4 and 8 week sessions, ages 6 to 14, with discounts for first-timers.
Tyler Hill Summer Camp
- Traditional, co-ed, sleep-away summer camp located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania offers eight weeks of spirit, adventure, water sports, athletics, creative arts and special events including celebrity guests.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2016 at 12:30:03 UTC -