become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
- Founded in 1904, offers a traditional summer camp experience to boys and girls aged 7-16. Located on a peninsula on Northern Lake George. Photos, information for campers and parents, references, FAQ, rates, and dates.
Berkshire Hills - Eisenberg Camp
- A co-ed residential summer camp in the southern Berkshire Mountains of New York for children ages 7 to 15.
Bethany Baptist Camp
- Christian summer camp in Sinclairville, New York.
- A traditional co-ed sleepaway camp for boys and girls ages 6 to 17. Programs range from sports to crafts. Contains details of programs and registration, alumni news, photos and directions to location in Glen Spey.
Camp Baco and Camp Che-Na-Wah
- Long-term boys' and girls' camps located 1/2 mile apart near Minerva on a private lake in the Adirondacks. Parent information, video tour of camp [requires RealPlayer], dates, and alumni section. [Some parts of site require password].
- Located in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York, in a forested area on Chateaugay Lake.
Camp Eagle Hill
- A co-ed camp located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains in New York.
- A family owned and operated co-ed camp in New York State.
Camp Hickory Hill
- A Christian Service Brigade camp in the hills of Western New York. Hickory Hill has a summer program for boys and year round facilities for youth group retreats.
- We expose campers to a multitude of opportunities and we encourage choice and change.
Camp Jeanne d'Arc
- A traditional camp for girls, ages 6 to 17. Emphasis on individual activities with lasting value. After preliminary exposure to a variety of activities, campers select those they like best.
- Their camp family loves to participate in sports together but they also love drama, crafts, music and the waterfront.
- A traditional, structured camp, offering a wide variety of activities on excellent facilities.
- A mature and sensitive staff and a broad range of activities. A traditional 8 week session, as well as two 4-week session for campers entering grades 2, 3, or 4.
- Camp Regis (for boys and girls ages 6-12) and Applejack Teen Camp(for boys and girls ages 13-16) offer 4 and 8 week sessions in a non-judgmental, non-competitive atmosphere. Located on St. Regis Lake in Paul Smiths. Rates and dates, program details, photos, and contact information.
- Two brother and sister camps with two campuses located at opposite ends of its 250 acres. The property surrounds Twin Lakes in Elizaville, New York.
- Christian summer camp for boys and girls in the Finger Lakes region of New York.
- Three weekday sleep-away camps in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut for campers ages 7 - 15.
Circle C Ranch
- Nestled in the rolling hills of beautiful New York State is this most unique Christian camp. It has all of the glamour and mystique of the Old West.
Forest Lake Camp
- Brother-sister camp for ages 8 to 16, located on a private lake in Warrensburg. Includes dates, rates, schedule, news, alumni page, and contact information.
Iroquois Springs at Camp Sequoia
- Residential summer camp for boys and girls in Rock Hill, New York.
North Country Camps
- Focused on personal growth and developing healthy relationships with an extensive wilderness trip program in the Adirondack mountain and lake regions of New York state.
- Historic facility owned and operated by Five Points Mission offers summer camp for youth ages 6-12 and a year-round retreat facility for children, youth, and adults who come mostly from churches and not-for-profit organizations. Located in Cornwall-On-Hudson. Photos, history, FAQ, and directions.
Pine Bush Bible Camp
- Located in Bloomingburg in the Catskill Mountains. Offers programs for adults and children designed to reach the unsaved for Christ and encourage the spiritual growth of believers. Schedule, rates, and registration form.
Point O'Pines Camp for Girls
- Private eight-week summer camp for girls ages 6 to 15, located on Brant Lake in the Adirondacks. Offers a warm, supportive atmosphere with an emphasis on growing and gaining self-esteem. Program, facilities, photos, parent information, and forms.
- Jewish sleep-away camp for kids 9-16. Camp-site facilities, vacancies, rates, location map, and contact details.
Timber Lake Summer Camp
- Boys and girls, ages 7 to 16, spend eight adventure packed weeks at this traditional residential summer camp in the Catskill Mountains of New York.
Timber Lake West Summer Camp
- Traditional, co-ed, summer sleep-away camp in New York's Catskill Mountains offers two four-week sessions, each with a full program including team and individual sports, swimming, boating, creative arts and crafts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 24, 2016 at 19:11:54 UTC -