become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Hampshire
Open Directory - Recreation: Camps: North America: United States: New Hampshire
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: North America: United States: New Hampshire
Camp Birch Hill
- Located in New Durham, New Hampshire, campers design a basic program from more than 40 daily activities. Nightly programs, campfires, socials, overnight campouts, cookouts, plays, talent nights, cabin skits, carnival, off camp excursions.
Camp Kenwood and Camp Evergreen
- Brother and sister overnight camps located in Potter Place, in the Lake Sunapee Dartmouth College Region of New Hampshire.
- Catholic overnight camp for boys ages 6 to 16 located on Lake Ossipee in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Through enriching activities and experiences, each camper develops spiritually, mentally, and physically while meeting and making new friends from around the world.
Camp Merriwood for Girls
- An environment for young girls, ages 8 to 11, where they will experience an atmosphere of support so they can learn to their fullest abilities.
- A summer residential camp for boys since 1904, located on the shores of Upper Baker Pond at the foothills of the White Mountains in Orford, New Hampshire.
Camp Robin Hood
- A boys and girls summer camp in New Hampshire for children ages 7 to 16.
- Residential camp for boys who have completed 2nd through 10th grade. Offers traditional activities as well as flat and whitewater canoe trips. Located in East Madison. Programs, photos, FAQ, and registration form.
- A girl's summer camp in New Hampshire.
Camp Young Judaea
- Founded in 1939, the non-profit camp serves children ages 8-15 from a variety of Jewish backgrounds. Located in Amherst. FAQs, information for prospective campers and parents, current campers, and alumni.
- Overnight for boys and girls ages 8 to 15 located on Lake Ossipee in Freedom, New Hampshire.
North Woods Camp
- Overnight boys' camp founded in 1929 and run by the oldest YMCA in the nation on 200 acres along the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire. Offers hundreds of boys from all over the world, ages 8 to 18, a wide variety of traditional activities, outdoor adventure and teen leadership programs.
Waukeela Camp for Girls
- Offers girls ages 8-16 a mix of individual sports and artistic activities. Located in Eaton Center. Includes sample schedule; photo, music, and video clips; director profile; dates; rates; and camper forum.
Wildwood: Mass Audubon Camp for Outdoor Exploration
- Co-ed environmentally focused residential camp for ages 8-14 and Leaders-in-Training program for grades 10-12. Located at the Monadnock Conservation Center in Rindge. Program, schedule, FAQ, and registration form.
Willliam Lawrence Camp
- Traditional, residential camp for boys ages 8 to 15, located in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire.
- Based in Hillsborough. Offers international summer camp for grades 3-8 as well as a variety of programs for children and youth including wilderness adventure, friendship exchange, community service, performing arts, horseback riding, leadership development, and environmental studies. Program details, job opportunities, schedule, rates, application forms, and facility rental information.
YMCA Camp Belknap
- Since 1903, YMCA Camp Belknap on Lake Winnipesaukee has served as a source of growth and development for thousands of boys. Located in Tuftonboro, New Hampshire, Camp Belknap emphasizes leadership development with a rich tradition grounded in the philosophy of spirit, mind and body for each boy.
YMCA Camp Takodah
- Located on the shores of Cass Pond in New Hampshire since 1921. Campers live in a small cabin group where they are challenged to develop self-confidence and the skills and integrity to build lifelong friendships. We value the cabin group as the center and essence of a child's camp experience.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2013 at 13:34:00 UTC -