become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
Open Directory - Recreation: Camps: North America: United States: Massachusetts
- A national youth leadership development institute, whose mission is to assist in the academic and social growth and development of youth by offering a quality residential camp experience within a safe, nurturing and Afrocentric environment.
Camp Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA
- Overnight boys' and girls' YMCA camp located in the Berkshires of Massachusetts, since 1903.
- A summer camp for boys in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Featuring a three-mile long lake with activities such as sailing, golf, computers, waterski, scuba, tennis and soccer.
- Private, residential summer camp for boys and girls ages 7 to 15 in Western Massachusetts.
- Residential sports camp for boys ages 6 to 16, founded in 1916 on 300 acres of land, high in the Berkshire mountains of western Massachusetts.
Camp Half Moon
- A coed camp on Lake Buel in the Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts. A safe, orderly environment conducive to teaching and learning while having fun. Following a weekly schedule helps campers to learn independence and responsibility.
- Coed summer camp for children ages 7 to 16. Offers a program of team and individual sports, along with creative arts led by high school and college coaches and educators.
- An eight week summer camp for boys ages 7 to 15 in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts, offering a wide range of water activities and land sports. Founded in 1929.
- A traditional summer day camp owned and directed by the Taylor family in a north woods setting located in Sudbury Massachusetts. For boys and girls ages 4 to 13.
- Overnight camp for boys and girls, ages 8-16 located on 300 acres in the Berkshire Mountains of Western Massachusetts.
- A traditional overnight summer camp for boys and girls in the Berkshire Mountains in Becket, Massachusetts.
- A Christian summer day camp for boys 5 to 15 nestled in 67 beautiful acres in West Boylston, MA. Camp Woodhaven is committed to providing multiple ways to allow children to express themselves and enhance educational and physical skills.
Cape Cod Sea Camps Monomoy-Wono
- Offers traditional overnight and day camps with emphasis on sailing, boating and water activities in Brewster, Massachusetts.
Crossroads for Kids
- Summer camp and year round programs that promote the emotional well being of children, while providing stable and positive relationships in a diverse and natural setting in Brewster and Duxbury.
Eisner Camp and Crane Lake Camp
- Two camps in the Berkshire Mountains. Fine arts, sports and water activities mixed with Jewish culture and heritage. Run by the Union for Reform Judaism.
The Eli and Bessie Cohen Foundation
- Offers 3 Jewish, overnight summer camps. Pembroke Camp for girls in Pembroke, Massachusetts, Camp Tevya (co-ed) in Brookline, New Hampshire, and Camp Tel Noar (co-ed) in Hampstead, New Hampshire. Modern facilities on quiet lakes.
- Offers a traditional day camp experience with 18 different specialty programs led by expert instructors serving the metro-west area. A large focus is also placed on the entire camp uniting as a community.
- A unique summer program offering a wide variety of interesting courses for the creative student.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2012 at 5:15:03 UTC -