become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Hawaii
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: North America: United States: Hawaii
Recreation: Outdoors: Camping: Campgrounds: North America: United States: Hawaii
Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii: Recreation and Sports
- Information on summer camping program for The Salvation Army in Hawaii. Summer camp staff application and recommendation forms available.
- Operated by the Episcopal Church, the camp offers program and activities for grades 3-12.
- YWCA facility in Kokee State Park, Kauai offers location for camping, hosteling, retreats, and workshops. Photos, accommodations, rates, and reservation request form.
Maui Surfer Girls
- Two week surf camp for girls 12-17. Provides photographs, location, and program information.
Surf Camp Hawaii
- Offers youth 10-18 summer surfing lessons at on Oahu's NorthShore. Other activities include snorkeling, sea kayaking, and beach combing. Features session dates and registration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2009 at 21:08:05 UTC -