become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports: Camps and Camping
The Academy By The Sea
- Summer camp for teens in a California beach town. Academic programs and beach front recreational activities.
- Jewish, co-ed, residential camp in California for campers in grades 3 through 12.
- A 2-week camp in California for overweight boys and girls ages 8 to 12.
Camp Saint Andrew's
- Summer camp for children age 8-14. Features archive of camp from past years, photographs, guestbook, and registration.
- A co-ed wilderness camp for youth aged 10 to 17. Located on a private lake inside the California Trinity Alps Wilderness Area. Backpacking, boating, swimming, arts and crafts. Nonprofit since 1949.
- A co-ed summer camp in the San Francisco Bay area, for children ages 7-15, emphasizing learning experiences through outdoor sports and other fun activities. A proud member of the ACA and WAIC.
Catalina Island Camps
- A summer resident camp for boys and girls entering grades 3 through 11, home of the Jean-Michel Cousteau Family Camp and The Catalina Environmental Leadership Program for 4th to 12th grade school groups. Established in 1922.
Cedar Lake Camp
- Group camp and conference located on a private lake in Big Bear offers ropes courses, sports fields, and outdoor amphitheater. Owned and operated by First Congregational Church of Los Angeles. History, photos, facilities, rates, and contact information.
- Family-owned year-round working ranch offers day and resident summer camps featuring equestrian, waterfront, and sports activities. Located in Santa Rosa. Includes activities, camp history, photos, and forms.
- Family run summer camp located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Greenville, California. Contains programs, FAQs, schedule, photos, and registration form.
Deer Crossing Camp
- For boys and girls ages 9-18. High Sierra lakefront location and activity-packed program.
The Mosaic Project
- Nonprofit organization partnering with elementary schools to provide in-depth human-relations education to students in a residential camp setting. Program focuses on issues of difference and on building self-esteem and community.
- Traditional resident camp experience on a beautiful high-Sierra lake, 75 miles east of Sacramento, California. Program emphasizes self-propelled and wind-propelled activities in a back-to-basics approach to outdoor recreation and community development.
- Skating, SCUBA, watersports, secret agent camp, entrepreneurship, horseback riding, film, acting. Programs for ages 9-16 on Pali Mountain, located adjacent to Southern California's Lake Arrowhead.
- Summer math camps for grades 5-12 and wrestling camps for ages 7-16. Located on the Russian River in Potter Valley. Staff profiles, daily schedules, photos, dates, rates, and registration form.
Plantation Farm Camp
- A residential summer camp for girls and boys on a working farm located in the beautiful northern California redwoods near the Sonoma coast.
River Way Ranch Camp
- Meet new friends and build memories and friendships to last a lifetime. Co-ed camp for ages 7 to 16 in the Sierra foothills of California. 60 exciting activities including waterskiing, horsesback riding, and ropes course.
- A Christian youth camp in California that uses outdoor adventures for team building.
- A traditional residential camp for boys and girls with emphasis on an outdoor group living experience, building self-worth, confidence and individual growth.
Sly Park Environmental Education and Conference Center
- Year-round camp and conference center located in Eldorado National Forest in Pollock. Includes environmental education program details, facility rental handbook, forms, photos, and contact information.
Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps and Conference Center
- Summer camps for Jewish youth entering 3rd to 10th grade. Also offers full-service facilities designed to host groups up to 300 people. Located in Malibu. Photos, video, dates, fees, registration form, and rental facilities information.
Yosemite Sierra Summer Camp
- Christian adventure camping for boys and girls on Bass Lake in the Sierra National Forest.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 7:54:06 UTC -