become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Open Directory - Recreation: Camps: North America: Canada: British Columbia
Blue Lake Forest Education Society
- Established in 1977. They offer summer camp programs for children 7-14 years old. Information about the camp including camp history, programs offered and resources for parents who are sending their children to camp for the first time.
- Designed to challenge people spiritually, physically, and mentally. Provides details on registration, rates, staff, rentals, and membership. Located in Vancouver.
- Offers activities designed to build character, leadership skills and self - esteem. Features programs, FAQs, and contact details.
- Year-round Christian retreat centre on Quadra Island offers family, ranch, harbour and wilderness camps. Photos, program details, and schedules with prices.
Owaissi Anglican Camp
- Offers eight one-week summer camp sessions for 8-18 year olds and is available for group rental the rest of the year. Discounts are given for Anglican church groups, Brownies, Guides, and Scouts. Located on Lake Okanagan in Kelowna.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:54:03 AM EDT -