become an editor
the entire directory
only in Camps/Associations
Open Directory - Recreation: Camps: Associations
Alberta Camping Association
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and organization of camping in Alberta. Membership benefits and application, information on choosing a camp, and database of accredited camps in Alberta.
American Camp Association
- Community of camp professionals working to preserve, promote, and improve the camp experience. Offers knowledge, resources, and networking for camp staff and searchable database of accredited camps for parents.
American Camping Association - Illinois Section
- Private, not-for-profit educational organization of camp professionals dedicated to enhancing the quality of summer camp experiences for children. Includes news, resources, events guide, and camp selection information.
American Camping Association - New York, New Jersey Section
- Private, non-profit organization of camp professionals dedicated to enhancing the quality of camp experiences. Provides information on choosing a camp, job opportunities, programs and events, and member camp database.
Association of Camp Nurses
- Professional nursing organization in the US and Canada, established to promote and develop the practice of camp nursing for a healthy camp community. Membership information, workshops, conferences and publications.
British Columbia Camping Association
- Voluntary non-profit association comprised of member camps and individuals whose goal is to promote the quality of camping. Resources for members and parents, database of member camps, and forums.
Quebec Camping Association
- Non-profit group that evaluates, accredits, and promotes member organizations offering summer or day camp and nature class programming. Member benefits, job postings, FAQ, and directory of accredited camps.
Rhode Island Association of Camps
- Group promoting the values of purposeful, high quality, professionally directed, youth camping. Includes mission statement, descriptions of member camps and links to their websites, comparison chart, and location guide.
Saskatchewan Camping Association
- Non-profit group that promotes, enriches, and encourages the development of quality organized camping in Saskatchewan, Canada. Includes directory of member camps and businesses, membership information, and camp job bulletin board.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 12:05:04 AM EDT -