become an editor
the entire directory
only in Camps/Academic
Open Directory - Recreation: Camps: Academic
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Summer Camps: Academic Programs
- Week long summer enrichment day camps offered in elementary schools across the United States to enhance campers' understanding of science, math, history, and the arts. Includes locations, FAQ, program descriptions, dates, rates, and registration form.
- Academic summer camps for students in grades 4 to 12, offering SAT prep, computers, acting, public speaking, and college courses on campuses including Stanford, Berkeley, and UCLA. Includes course details and registration information.
Friends of the National Zoo: Camps and Classes
- Day and residential programs for kids, teens, and adults on conservation, wildlife, and biodiversity. Lists programs, schedules, and fees. [Requires family FONZ membership.]
- Summer camp activities with an emphasis on learning science concepts in outdoor environments in or near California. Includes information about the company, history and focus of each program.
Joseph Baldwin Academy for Eminent Young Scholars
- Three week, challenging academic programs for qualified students who have completed the 7th, 8th, or 9th grade. Held at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri. Qualifications, courses, schedule, staff, and fees.
MITE2S - Minority Introduction to Engineering, Entrepreneurship, and Science
- Six week residential summer program at MIT that introduces promising Native American, Hispanic American, and African American high school juniors to engineering, science, and entrepreneurship. Program is 100% scholarship-based. Curriculum, class schedule, and application information.
Musiker Discovery Programs
- Pre-college enrichment programs for high school students at 7 universities; summer enrichment experience for students completing grades 6, 7, or 8 using Skills for Mind and Body Curriculum; 3 to 6-week tours of the US, Canada, and Europe for grades 7-12. FAQ and registration forms. [Flash required]
National Youth Science Camp
- Month-long camp for young scientists the summer after they graduate from high school. Held at a rustic camp near Bartow, West Virginia. Two students from each state are invited by their governor to participate in this all-expenses-paid program. FAQ, photo gallery, related links, and contact details.
- Resident and commuter non-competitive summer experience for academically gifted 13-18 year olds. Held on Eastern Washington University's main campus in Cheney. FAQ and downloadable registration form.
Summer Institute For The Gifted
- Three-week residential, co-educational, summer program for academically talented students in grades 1-11. Program blends college-level courses and traditional summer camp activities. Held at selected colleges, universities, and prep schools in the northeastern United States. Courses, campuses, tuitions, and application form.
Summer Study Programs
- Offers pre-collegiate experience with college credit programs and enrichment programs at Penn State University, the University of Colorado at Boulder, and The American University of Paris. Programs, staff, FAQ, and application forms.
- Teaches learning and life skills in four program levels for all types of students from grade 4 to 12+. Offers a balance of outdoor activities and academic studies. Campus locations, dates, tuition, program details, and FAQ.
Virginia Air & Space Center Camps
- Offers day camps throughout the year for ages 5-16, with a variety of hands-on science themes. Also offers overnight camp-ins for scouts and school groups. Located in Hampton, Virginia. Includes program descriptions, dates, and registration forms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 15:45:06 UTC -