become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sailing/Women
This category in other languages:
Channel Islands Women's Sailing Association
- No-profit organization in California in support of women sailors of all experience levels. Educational activities both on and off the water as well as social activities.
Girls for Sail
- RYA sailing courses for women of all ages and sailing ability. Atlantic Ocean sailing and Caribbean holidays.
- ISPA certified sail instruction for women by women, empowering them to sail with confidence, achieve certification, enhance sailing skills, and enjoy sailing safely.
Her Ladyship Sailing
- Women sailing courses in Annapolis, the Florida Keys, the Bahamas. the Virgin Islands, and the Pacific Northwest. Private and specialty courses available.
HERIZEN Sailing for Women Inc.
- Offers sailing instruction, seminars, retreats, and adventure programs for women in the Gulf Islands, Canada and the British Virgin Islands. Includes a captain's profile, course descriptions and schedules, articles, photos, and an archived newsletter. Located in Nanaimo, BC.
Long Beach Women's Sailing Association
- Southern California non-profit organization founded to foster the love and art of sailing for sailors of all experience levels.
National Women's Sailing Association
- Events, activities, and resources to help women learn sailing or enhance their nautical skills and meet fellow female sailors.
Oregon Women's Sailing Association
- Not-for-profit organization promoting and facilitating women's participation in sailboat cruising and racing in Oregon and southwest Washington.
Sail Away Girl
- Tales from one woman's dream to sail around the world and to write a cookbook. Blog about sailing.
Sailing and Self-Awareness for Women and Their Shipmates
- Pacific Northwest-based sailing education designed by women for women and their shipmates. Women's sailing courses, small and large group seminars, passage-making for women, and skippered charters.
- Offers a sailing school for women of all ages and backgrounds. Includes a course calendar and a request for information form.
Women and Cruising
- Advice, resources, and support for women considering or currently enjoying cruising or liveaboard sailing life.
Women Under Sail
- Maine-based sailing school for women interested in understanding all aspects of liveaboard sailing.
Women's Sailing Association of Santa Monica Bay
- Non-profit organization promoting women in the sport of sailing in California. Sailing and social opportunities for both women and men. Day sails, racing clinics, monthly meetings, and sailing education.
WSA-OC | Womens Sailing Association Orange County
- California-based organization in support of women in sailing. Monthly meetings on sailing related topics, day sails, yacht club races, sails for the visually impaired, and community involvement.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2015 at 21:11:25 UTC -