become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sailing/Disabled
Open Directory - Recreation: Boating: Sailing: Disabled
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability: Water Sports
This category in other languages:
Access Dinghy Sailing Association
- Australian foundation promoting the Access Dinghy and regattas for able bodied and disabled alike to compete equally.
Blind Sailing International
- Organization for internationally coordinating activities and information for visually impaired sailors.
Blind Sailing New Zealand
- Sailing for the blind and vision impaired with information about racing, cruising and international competition.
Chesapeake Region Accessible Boating
- Sailing program for persons with disabilities and their families to access Chesapeake Bay from Annapolis, Maryland's Sandy Point State Park.
Disabled Sailing Association of Alberta
- Sail, learn or volunteer as Sailing Companion with others using a specially designed Martin 16 in Calgary.
Disabled Sailing Association of British Columbia
- Provides disabled persons with the opportunity to leave their restrictions behind and participate in an exciting outdoor sport.
Disabled Sailing Association of Ontario
- Dedicated to providing people who have mobility impairments with the opportunity to learn about and enjoy sailing.
DR Yachting Ltd.
- Provides crewed Greek Islands cruises for the disabled and visually impaired. Includes itineraries, amenities, and vessel details. Located in Athens, Greece. [Greek, German, and English]
East Anglian Sailing Trust
- East Anglian Sailing Trust, located at Levington, Ipswich provides sailing for less able people.
Jubilee Sailing Trust
- Sponsors adventure sailing holidays for able-bodied and disabled people; with information about the ships, news, and events calendars.
Mariners of Bewl
- Supports and encourages the integration of disabled people with able bodied people through the medium and enjoyment of sailing.
Mobility Cup Races
- International regatta for disabled sailors using Martin 16 boats. Sponsored by PCYC and AQVA. Held in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Details of the range of activities and equipment available for disabled people to enjoy dinghy sailing at Pitsford Reservoir, Brixworth, Northampton, UK.
Sail to Prevail
- Programs, news, contacts and online videos from this Rhode Island group that supports sailing for individuals with spinal cord injuries and related nervous system disorders.
- The Irish Disabled Sailing Association. Includes membership and costs, descriptions of boats, newsletter and events.
- Provides information about facilities and clubs which provide and support disabled sailing.
Sailing Web - Options for Sailors with Disabilities
- International lists of accessible sailboat designs, sailing clubs, and regattas, for the disabled.
San Francisco Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Outdoors disabled sailing sports, cruising, racing, daysailing and Dog Days Regatta.
Victory 21 Sailboat disAbled Sailing
- Discourse on why the Victory 21 is a good boat to adapt for disabled sailing needs.
- Provides and supports accessible sailing voyages in Florida.
Y Knot Sailing Association
- Offers supervised clinics on adapted boats in Lake George, New York. Includes overview of association, details about boats, photos, calendar, clinics, forum, newsletter, and member information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 17, 2013 7:24:07 AM EDT -